• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Do away with maids! Buy this machine

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2016-06-01-23-20-00_com.facebook.katana_1464794435992.jpg

Screenshot_2016-06-01-23-27-24_com.facebook.katana_1464794868722.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1095241443831876&substory_index=0&id=440628215959872

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously, you don't understand the concept of a maid. Nor have you had one. If you get rid of the maid and replace her with this machine, you will also need to get a sex doll, a car wash machine, etc.

Having a maid can be useful just ask the tired NS guy who's maid helped him carry his back pack :smile:

I may get this gadget because I haven't got a maid & if it can do as good a job & save some time, it will be worth it.
Will not do an advance order because want to wait & see how reliable it is. According to the video, various companies are interested in licensing the product. Companies like Samsung may rip off & improve the design & sell a localised version.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a matter of months, you'll get the Tiong version (Xiaomi, Haier, etc) going on sale for half the price!!!!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buyers of gadgets to replace maids obviously do not understand or experienced the joy of having maids.

For a sneak preview, just browse boss' other site and search in 'maids'. You may just realize what you had been missing all these while.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having a maid can be useful just ask the tired NS guy who's maid helped him carry his back pack :smile:

I may get this gadget because I haven't got a maid & if it can do as good a job & save some time, it will be worth it.
Will not do an advance order because want to wait & see how reliable it is. According to the video, various companies are interested in licensing the product. Companies like Samsung may rip off & improve the design & sell a localised version.

Maids still better can multitask but unlucky meet one brutal maid will get violent death. So it's safer to buy machines ..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously, you don't understand the concept of a maid. Nor have you had one. If you get rid of the maid and replace her with this machine, you will also need to get a sex doll, a car wash machine, etc.

No I have not hired one before. I often hear complaints from people the problems and difficulty of training and managing maids. It's pretty stressful from what I heard so it's fortunate to not require one.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maids still better can multitask but unlucky meet one brutal maid will get violent death. So it's safer to buy machines ..

To get a maid in Spore you need to give the PAP their cut of the maids salary & that is something I am not willing to do.

When I get older I may have to get a maid but by then I will be ready to move out of Spore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To get a maid in Spore you need to give the PAP their cut of the maids salary & that is something I am not willing to do.

When I get older I may have to get a maid but by then I will be ready to move out of Spore.

Actually quite dangerous for old people to hire maid, especially if wheelchair bound. Can get killed by maid easily. Overseas or local both have such cases.

http://www.gulf-times.com/story/496634/Maid-sentenced-to-death-for-killing-elderly-woman

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-ne...ling-elderly-woman-two-days-after-shes-buried

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the problem with having this contraption in sg is that employers cannot ask or program it to climb on window ledges to clean windows.

do you see a maid with a broom at the window?

image.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the problem with having this contraption in sg is that employers cannot ask or program it to climb on window ledges to clean windows.

do you see a maid with a broom at the window?

View attachment 26909

Actually that's how the maids clean windows in JB too. People with maids are always cleaning windows at all times. I saw my mudlander dog neighbours' maid cleaning windows at around 6 AM once.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually that's how the maids clean windows in JB too. People with maids are always cleaning windows at all times. I saw my mudlander dog neighbours' maid cleaning windows at around 6 AM once.

asiatics and middle-easterners if given the power and opportunity will abuse maids and make them do all the grunt work including some of the most risky tasks, such as window and gutter cleaning in an elevated floor or high rise. saw one who was made to climb the roof to sweep it. from doing household chores to buying groceries, walking the dog, dropping off and picking up kids from school, carrying barang for ns men, washing vehicles, cleaning windows, and servicing wheelchair-bound elderlies (including wiping their asses and disposing of their shit), maids in these modern cuntries with 3rd world mentalities (taiwan, hk, ml included) are better off wanking their masters and clients for gratuitous cash than suffer the zero-bonus jerk-off-all (pun intended) and jack-of-all (no pun intended) roles they are subjected to. the machine will not do for these horrible employers if it cannot perform the ungodly functions i listed.