• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Do away with maids! Buy this machine

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At this stage of civilisation, scientists shouldn't waste their time on space exploration, but concentrate on making robots that will do ALL and I mean all the dirty and routine work that lowly peasants are doing now.

These lowly peasants are way overpaid for the kind of work that they do. This is made worse by the fact that they now expect to be "respected". They don't even do these jobs up to the required standards and expect the work schedule to suit them. For example, the best time to clean commercial spaces like shopping malls, etc is during mid-night when there are no customers or passers by. However, these fucktards will not work during that time even if paid overtime and always clean these spaces when I happen to be in the area. While cleaning, these stupid peasants are checking their smartphones over stupid things. Doing a half-fucked job at an inappropriate time and for an overpaid salary and now these fucktards expect universal pension and what not!

If robots can trade, play chess and go, build and soon will drive cars, explore Mars by remote control from Houston, we are indeed very close to building the sort of robots I most desire.

After making those robots, the scientists can turn their attention to space exploration including mass human transportation and send all these lowly peasants to Mars or better still Alpha Centurion.

[video=youtube;W0_DPi0PmF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0_DPi0PmF0[/video]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
asiatics and middle-easterners if given the power and opportunity will abuse maids and make them do all the grunt work including some of the most risky tasks, such as window and gutter cleaning in an elevated floor or high rise. saw one who was made to climb the roof to sweep it. from doing household chores to buying groceries, walking the dog, dropping off and picking up kids from school, carrying barang for ns men, washing vehicles, cleaning windows, and servicing wheelchair-bound elderlies (including wiping their asses and disposing of their shit), maids in these modern cuntries with 3rd world mentalities (taiwan, hk, ml included) are better off wanking their masters and clients for gratuitous cash than suffer the zero-bonus jerk-off-all (pun intended) and jack-of-all (no pun intended) roles they are subjected to. the machine will not do for these horrible employers if it cannot perform the ungodly functions i listed.

Anyone who has done NS for the PAP already understand this :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
asiatics and middle-easterners if given the power and opportunity will abuse maids and make them do all the grunt work including some of the most risky tasks, such as window and gutter cleaning in an elevated floor or high rise. saw one who was made to climb the roof to sweep it. from doing household chores to buying groceries, walking the dog, dropping off and picking up kids from school, carrying barang for ns men, washing vehicles, cleaning windows, and servicing wheelchair-bound elderlies (including wiping their asses and disposing of their shit), maids in these modern cuntries with 3rd world mentalities (taiwan, hk, ml included) are better off wanking their masters and clients for gratuitous cash than suffer the zero-bonus jerk-off-all (pun intended) and jack-of-all (no pun intended) roles they are subjected to. the machine will not do for these horrible employers if it cannot perform the ungodly functions i listed.

Hey you missed out dog grooming which my mudlander dog neighbours also made their maid do besides taking care of humans. Basically bathe their 5 dogs and blow dry their fur outside their house using hairdryer I.e disturbing others for hours. Cutting the fur and cleaning the ears too. In essence my mudlander dog neighbours are fake animal lovers who only post Facebook photos with their dogs to appear kind as animal lovers when they are actually evil devils wolves with sheep skins who keep their dogs in small cages for most hours of the day when they are away working and left them barking non-stop. These mudlanders are shameless hypocrites as usual.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why sinkie females should do NS, so that they will understand this. :wink:

Frankly speaking I think I would have gladly done NS if asked to back then and be those type that you all say siao on. Of course now I will politely decline if asked. Lol.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds intelligent robot. I think slowly all the manual work can be taken over by machine. Now already have automatic bathing machine.

http://omojuwa.com/2015/08/japanese-invent-automatic-bath-machine-photos/

At this stage of civilisation, scientists shouldn't waste their time on space exploration, but concentrate on making robots that will do ALL and I mean all the dirty and routine work that lowly peasants are doing now.

These lowly peasants are way overpaid for the kind of work that they do. This is made worse by the fact that they now expect to be "respected". They don't even do these jobs up to the required standards and expect the work schedule to suit them. For example, the best time to clean commercial spaces like shopping malls, etc is during mid-night when there are no customers or passers by. However, these fucktards will not work during that time even if paid overtime and always clean these spaces when I happen to be in the area. While cleaning, these stupid peasants are checking their smartphones over stupid things. Doing a half-fucked job at an inappropriate time and for an overpaid salary and now these fucktards expect universal pension and what not!

If robots can trade, play chess and go, build and soon will drive cars, explore Mars by remote control from Houston, we are indeed very close to building the sort of robots I most desire.

After making those robots, the scientists can turn their attention to space exploration including mass human transportation and send all these lowly peasants to Mars or better still Alpha Centurion.

[video=youtube;W0_DPi0PmF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0_DPi0PmF0[/video]

jw5

Loyal
Frankly speaking I think I would have gladly done NS if asked to back then and be those type that you all say siao on. Of course now I will politely decline if asked. Lol.

If it's conscription, they wouldn't be asking you. :wink:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's get a female robot instead!

[video=youtube;fXaaprU9DhY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXaaprU9DhY[/video]

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds intelligent robot. I think slowly all the manual work can be taken over by machine. Now already have automatic bathing machine.

http://omojuwa.com/2015/08/japanese-invent-automatic-bath-machine-photos/

Apart from military applications, the exoskeleton (a wearable robot) can also be used to enable old and sick people to take care of themselves. Cannot sit down, pang sai and wipe your ass using your own muscles, no problem the exoskeleton will do everything for you. Steven Hawkings will be able to go to the gym and lift heavy weights.

In time to come, we should be able to replace every part of the human body with a machine and link it to the brain. Assuming the brain can last forever, then immortality is not only possible but probable. I'm not a doctor, my understanding is that death means "brain dead" and the brain dies because the other parts (lungs, kidneys, liver, etc) are not functioning properly. But guess what - the peasants will complain that it amounts to playing God, will create more inequality, blah, blah, blah. Basically they are just jealous that like all technological advances, the rich will have access to it before the poor. Is that a valid reason to halt progress?

By the way, I'm very happy that a Chink is involved in exploring new worlds.

[video=youtube;p2W23ysgWKI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2W23ysgWKI[/video]

[video=youtube;EeWT-fuUyEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeWT-fuUyEY[/video]

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Assuming the brain can last forever, then immortality is not only possible but probable. I'm not a doctor, my understanding is that death means "brain dead" and the brain dies because the other parts (lungs, kidneys, liver, etc) are not functioning properly. But guess what - the peasants will complain that it amounts to playing God, will create more inequality, blah, blah, blah. Basically they are just jealous that like all technological advances, the rich will have access to it before the poor. Is that a valid reason to halt progress?

It will be a scary prospect because the rich & powerful will try to hang around around longer. Just imagine if LKY & Gecko was still around :eek:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually that's how the maids clean windows in JB too. People with maids are always cleaning windows at all times. I saw my mudlander dog neighbours' maid cleaning windows at around 6 AM once.

Aiyoo sell or abandon the jb house lah instead of cursing your neighbours whom you once loved enough to buy a house there.
Why don't you go whine at the living in JB thread?.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apart from military applications, the exoskeleton (a wearable robot) can also be used to enable old and sick people to take care of themselves. Cannot sit down, pang sai and wipe your ass using your own muscles, no problem the exoskeleton will do everything for you. Steven Hawkings will be able to go to the gym and lift heavy weights.

In time to come, we should be able to replace every part of the human body with a machine and link it to the brain. Assuming the brain can last forever, then immortality is not only possible but probable. I'm not a doctor, my understanding is that death means "brain dead" and the brain dies because the other parts (lungs, kidneys, liver, etc) are not functioning properly. But guess what - the peasants will complain that it amounts to playing God, will create more inequality, blah, blah, blah. Basically they are just jealous that like all technological advances, the rich will have access to it before the poor. Is that a valid reason to halt progress?

By the way, I'm very happy that a Chink is involved in exploring new worlds.

[video=youtube;p2W23ysgWKI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2W23ysgWKI[/video]

[video=youtube;EeWT-fuUyEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeWT-fuUyEY[/video]

People in tropical climate will find it very hot to wear these machine robots?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoo sell or abandon the jb house lah instead of cursing your neighbours whom you once loved enough to buy a house there.
Why don't you go whine at the living in JB thread?.

I already wrote all the bad things they did and you still want to say I anyhow curse them shows that you can't tell right from wrong. And obviously you didn't see my posts end last year in JB forum asking for info about the defamatory post in JB forum and the JB thugs there used excuses like this is property forum I shouldn't be talking this and when Wuqi and others who offered support for my cause they deleted the supporting posts, and when I questioned them on this the mod (not Wuqi) said it is due to the person is barred and so all his posts are deleted. Which is not true at all as subsequently I noticed the same person 's posts on puteri harbour etc are not deleted. And the person who supported my cause also suddenly changed tune to say we are adults and it's water under the bridge and asked me to move on. Very funny when I did nothing in life to deserve such comments.

In short, there is alot of manipulation by JB thugs happening there and when Wuqi came out to ask me not to talk further, promising to give me the defamatory posts, I agreed to do so and since then I have not been reading 99% of that JB forum. Btw that was half year ago and I am still waiting for Wuqi to give me the defamatory posts. And I noticed my posts questioning the JB mod on their biasness have been quickly deleted after my promise to Wuqi to agree to stop talking there on this, leaving a biased and untrue picture of this whole matter painting me in a negative light. There is no justice no punishment for the injustice done by the mudlander dogs. So stop speaking out for evil devils is the least you can do as a sinkie. There are already many sinkie running dogs there who joined forced with the mudlander dogs to step on me. Don't add to the statistics. I wait for karma to take care of all the dogs and BBQ them in hell.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People in tropical climate will find it very hot to wear these machine robots?

the sinkie sub-species have evolved with genetic disposition towards the need for air-conditioning. without air-con sinkies will not consider these exo-skeletons. for it to work for sinkies, the contraption must cum with a 200 lb compressor and a air-con running at full blast, producing air temperature well below arctic conditions. that's what's happening in offices and malls across the island: it's colder indoors in sg than outdoor winter conditions in northern california.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the sinkie sub-species have evolved with genetic disposition towards the need for air-conditioning. without air-con sinkies will not consider these exo-skeletons. for it to work for sinkies, the contraption must cum with a 200 lb compressor and a air-con running at full blast, producing air temperature well below arctic conditions. that's what's happening in offices and malls across the island: it's colder indoors in sg than outdoor winter conditions in northern california.

It's a pragmatic consideration if they are targeting this wearable robot for tropical climate. Actually nowadays Spore malls and mrt are not very cold with so many people around. But I noticed Japan malls and mrt are even warmer, I think they turned up temperature to mild cold to save electricity but it can be too stifling in some buses and people have to open windows.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a pragmatic consideration if they are targeting this wearable robot for tropical climate. Actually nowadays Spore malls and mrt are not very cold with so many people around. But I noticed Japan malls and mrt are even warmer, I think they turned up temperature to mild cold to save electricity but it can be too stifling in some buses and people have to open windows.

armored combat suit with nuclear-powered exo-skeleton inside and air-con on board. doesn't cum with the weapon and skull, which are sold separately.

image.jpg