• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious vain LCB BRAT Nancy Gan killed for demanding to eat on silver plate

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this world there are many types of bastards.

This Dead Lao Chee Bye is similar with LKY known as LAME BASTARD.

Incapable of but highly desired to conduct bullies.

Just will push their own luck to pick people to bully. Not strength no guts no skill no wits. But just dream to pursue evil, over estimated self and under estimated the victims.

End up back fired very badly.

Often still never learn their painful lessons.

Deserve to pay big price for being bastard.

There are capable bastards, properly sized up victims. Tested victims and selects only suitable victims and found effective ways to bully. Can do lots of big evils and do not pay price for being bastard.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
People whose background from very rural places haved very basic jungle instinct for survival.

I wont be surprised the young peasant had no other jobs before this and DO NOT NO KNOW HOW TO RESIGN.

Not to let her off entirely for killing lah. 4 yrs enough or not?

Wow like that in 6 days deserved violent death then what my mudlander neighbours did over two years should get them blown up by C4. Do you agree mudlander dog? Oh no becos when it comes to own kind only is double standard. Lol.

Anybody in the right mind will know the violent death is "manifestly disproportionate" with the purported bullying over 6 days even if all true, which i think is very unlikely.

"The prosecution urged the court to impose a sentence of 20 years’ jail on Dewi, citing the “senseless brutality and mindless violence” with which she killed Mdm Gan and arguing that the maid’s actions were “manifestly disproportionate” to any degree of resentment towards her employer that might have been built up over six days."

Little bit of stress only can kill people so brutally and get away with it? You think I no stress meh from those mudlander dog neighbours from hell? The point is want to do brutal killing then be prepared to pay the price for it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you support capable bastards to do evil and do not pay price for being bastard. No wonder becos my mudlander dog neighbours are capable bastards and as usual mudlander dogs are double standard hypocrites and will support their own kind. Lol

Btw for people who still do not know what my mudlander dog neighbours did. They built illegal extension and kept 5 dogs barking non-stop. So they are the thorough bastards from day one. Not me hor. I am the civilised person who met bastards and attempted to talk reason with barbarian bastards. Failed as these capable bastards can only be dealt with C4. It's amazing how some mudlander dogs here can twist the facts around on who need to learn their lessons. Its painful injustice not painful lessons. No conscience bastards are like that. Full of self entitlement and can't tell right from wrong. These bastards will go to hell for sure and bastard hypocrites next time don't complain others using C4 when your bastard behaviour deserved it totally.

In this world there are many types of bastards.

This Dead Lao Chee Bye is similar with LKY known as LAME BASTARD.

Incapable of but highly desired to conduct bullies.

Just will push their own luck to pick people to bully. Not strength no guts no skill no wits. But just dream to pursue evil, over estimated self and under estimated the victims.

End up back fired very badly.

Often still never learn their painful lessons.

Deserve to pay big price for being bastard.

There are capable bastards, properly sized up victims. Tested victims and selects only suitable victims and found effective ways to bully. Can do lots of big evils and do not pay price for being bastard.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People whose background from very rural places haved very basic jungle instinct for survival.

I wont be surprised the young peasant had no other jobs before this and DO NOT NO KNOW HOW TO RESIGN.

Not to let her off entirely for killing lah. 4 yrs enough or not?

4 years for a life enough? becos it's Sporean life? The sheer arrogance of mudlander dogs here.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human lives are already devaluated due to abandence over population. Western ironical values way way over-priced himan lives. Their silly blinded indiscriminate up hold of human lives caused global crisis of population explosion which seriously threaten survival of entire world's eco-life system and would eventually wipe out every form of lives.

Elimination of human lives especially mass-cullibg may be the eventually necessary measure to save global extinction. There is nothing but the foolish western values to be blamed for this consequence.

4 years for a life enough? becos it's Sporean life? The sheer arrogance of mudlander dogs here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever it is just remember to apply this 4 year standard to yourself and your fellow mudlanders who get murdered. Don't kpkb no justice or it's a race issue when culled by your nemesis. But mudlander dogs here have been proven beyond doubt to be double standard hypocrite in everything so sure kpkb no justice when happened to own kind.

Human lives are already devaluated due to abandence over population. Western ironical values way way over-priced himan lives. Their silly blinded indiscriminate up hold of human lives caused global crisis of population explosion which seriously threaten survival of entire world's eco-life system and would eventually wipe out every form of lives.

Elimination of human lives especially mass-cullibg may be the eventually necessary measure to save global extinction. There is nothing but the foolish western values to be blamed for this consequence.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whatever it is just remember to apply this 4 year standard to yourself and your fellow mudlanders who get murdered. Don't kpkb no justice or it's a race issue when culled by your nemesis. But mudlander dogs here have been proven beyond doubt to be double standard hypocrite in everything so sure kpkb no justice when happened to own kind.

The 4 year standard would likely be applied for this case, where an Indon serf recently killed a sinkie toddler from some low-class family. The charge carries a maximum sentence of only 10 years. Of course we all know that the maximum sentence has rarely been used.

Maryani Usman Utar, 30, is accused of causing the death of Teo Yan Jia, Richelle by punching her on her neck and gripping it tightly “with all (her) strength until (Richelle) stopped crying”.

Maryani has been charged with one count of culpable homicide not amounting to murder for the act allegedly committed last Sunday between 2am and 7.36am at Block 225 Simei Street 4.

If convicted, Maryani faces up to 10 years in jail and a fine.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/indonesian-maid-charged-over-death-one-year-old-girl

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the life of me I do not understand how someone so prominent in high society can hide abusive behavior so well.

Considering the number of charity events I've seen her in and how she conducts herself in after public, I would have never guessed that she could be capable of inflicting violence towards a humble servant when safely away from the public eye. Don't think too that this was her first maid, in fact, I think she was a "serial" maid employer and must have some history of psychological or physical abuse that was inflicted upon herself when she was younger.

Somehow, all that seems to be so well concealed when the limelight comes on and then it's just your best pose with your best Botox smile, your most expensive designer goods, with your fellow airheaded, gold digging, fat alimony, sleep-your-way-up, "famous for being famous" wife and mistress friends.

So superficial, so fake, so pointless. When all that attention dies down, how troubled and how lonely she must have really been.

To be fair, the malaise of maid abuse spans the entire strata of SG society, but yet MOM only works on the side of the equation that tries to implement "obedience" on these poor village souls who hope nothing more than to earn an honest living of a few hundred per month in the gold-paved homes of Singaporeans.

Personally, I know a upper middle class couple that have had the same Filipino maid for 15+ years, and she is literally part of the family, having been a maid, sister, confidant and even tutor to their two kids. She dropped out from a Filipino Uni when her family fell on hard times, was extorted by unscrupulous agents to find work here, worked for an Ang Moh family for her first 2 years in SG and finally met her SG family.

Something should be done to bring some balance back to the domestic helpers.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For the life of me I do not understand how someone so prominent in high society can hide abusive behavior so well.

Considering the number of charity events I've seen her in and how she conducts herself in after public, I would have never guessed that she could be capable of inflicting violence towards a humble servant when safely away from the public eye. Don't think too that this was her first maid, in fact, I think she was a "serial" maid employer and must have some history of psychological or physical abuse that was inflicted upon herself when she was younger.

Most bad behaviours can be concealed by simply wearing formal attire and good English accent. Many people, especially sinkies, are suckers for it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
reminds me if a sinkie socialite whose hubby passed away from aortic aneurysm. and then a few years later she passed away after suffering from cerebral aneurysm, a.k.a. circle of willis rupture. she was all dressed up almost all the time, put on an air of infallibility, verbally abusive to wait staff, service personnel and anyone not considered "elite".

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good post. I too have come across some good families that treat their maids well and they become part of the family. This helps to give solace to the bad news that we keep hearing when it comes to treatment of maids.

I know that MOM has a blacklist of employers. One wonders how well these are managed.

Somehow, all that seems to be so well concealed when the limelight comes on and then it's just your best pose with your best Botox smile, your most expensive designer goods, with your fellow airheaded, gold digging, fat alimony, sleep-your-way-up, "famous for being famous" wife and mistress friends.

So superficial, so fake, so pointless. When all that attention dies down, how troubled and how lonely she must have really been.

To be fair, the malaise of maid abuse spans the entire strata of SG society, but yet MOM only works on the side of the equation that tries to implement "obedience" on these poor village souls who hope nothing more than to earn an honest living of a few hundred per month in the gold-paved homes of Singaporeans.

Personally, I know a upper middle class couple that have had the same Filipino maid for 15+ years, and she is literally part of the family, having been a maid, sister, confidant and even tutor to their two kids. She dropped out from a Filipino Uni when her family fell on hard times, was extorted by unscrupulous agents to find work here, worked for an Ang Moh family for her first 2 years in SG and finally met her SG family.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The conclusion is forgone the moment a planned murder charged is reduced to homicide.....because murderess suffering from depression, same, same M O every time a pinoy, indo, or kerling kill a Singapore employer.....

What 18 years jails?????:confused:

You can bet your last dollar, just after a couple of years in jail, she will be released....again because "she not used to prison life and having a depression"???...Then she will be repatriated back to indo and there she goes.....FREE AS A BIRD.....cheep cheep cheep.....:mad:

The life of a Singaporean is indeed cheep cheep cheep.....(this warning especially goes out to all the sia lan tai tais who waddle around with big bottoms and perfumed bodies, and who think they can lord over, scold, beat, starve any poor thing pinoy, indo, minyma, kerling maid....:smile: )

Nancy is asking for it.
How can you demand such lower grade 3rd World Peasants to serve you like Royalty ? She must pay a ransom to hire a English Butler from Great Britain to serve her needs and wants.

She must be wanting to her long time. This incident break the Peasant's back .

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nancy is asking for it.
How can you demand such lower grade 3rd World Peasants to serve you like Royalty ? She must pay a ransom to hire a English Butler from Great Britain to serve her needs and wants.

She must be wanting to her long time. This incident break the Peasant's back .

English butler very garang. Even Princess also kanna farked. Then butler will publish a book on the employer to squeeze even more money.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one year old must have abused her maid and deserve to be murdered according to morons here. Becos the maid is some village girl she must be an angel while the one year old from Spore must be devil.

The 4 year standard would likely be applied for this case, where an Indon serf recently killed a sinkie toddler from some low-class family. The charge carries a maximum sentence of only 10 years. Of course we all know that the maximum sentence has rarely been used.

Maryani Usman Utar, 30, is accused of causing the death of Teo Yan Jia, Richelle by punching her on her neck and gripping it tightly “with all (her) strength until (Richelle) stopped crying”.

Maryani has been charged with one count of culpable homicide not amounting to murder for the act allegedly committed last Sunday between 2am and 7.36am at Block 225 Simei Street 4.

If convicted, Maryani faces up to 10 years in jail and a fine.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/indonesian-maid-charged-over-death-one-year-old-girl

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know who you are.. Wunderfool the mudlander dog who spammed lies of others making use of dead person. Now doing the same trick to spread false rumours and lies of others based on nothing but speculation. Exactly the same as the news I shared of mudlanders spreading false rumours of dead student.

Yeah right she was socialite means you can ridicule her being fake. So other maid abusers who are normal office workers, housewife are not fake? Obviously you attach people's worth to money and consider rich people should be higher class if not they are fake . Truth to be told high class or not has nothing with rich. My mudlander dog neighbours are considered rich with three Japanese and euro cars but they are the lowest grade bastards in behaviour .

Again mudlander dogs like you think it's your right to smear her as having psychological and physical abuse when young and sleep her way to top and are mistress with fellow mistress friends . Based on nothing but hot air. So did you know her? I read that she has two children. You saw her at charity event doing what? What were you doing there? Are you fellow fake rich people according to your own definition - since you are so mean to be at charity event and yet slandered someone brutally murdered without any qualms - you are the one who is so very fake. Probably with a fake botox smile that you saying of others.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So presumptuous. There are all kinds of maids. You lucky will meet one that is good and will return kindness. You unlucky will meet one that even treat how nice also can turn around to steal things when leaving after a long time. No kidding I heard it from radio someone's true experience. My own experience with mudlander dog neighbours tell me uncivilised people have high sense of entitlement. You treat them nice and tolerate their nonsense is expected. They feel so entitled to do bad things to others, you need not do any harm to them for them to feel entitled to harm you. That's the truth that many morons here cannot understand of third world people.

Good post. I too have come across some good families that treat their maids well and they become part of the family. This helps to give solace to the bad news that we keep hearing when it comes to treatment of maids.

I know that MOM has a blacklist of employers. One wonders how well these are managed.

Last edited:

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil LCB Nancy is fucking old and rotting alive already. Can not live any much longer any way. It is good the maid ended her evil, she asked for it by pushing maid beyond her limits, exploitating and abusing her too much.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
English butler very garang. Even Princess also kanna farked. Then butler will publish a book on the employer to squeeze even more money.

Butler has no time to work for this lady. I am sure she can't afford him. English Butler are all gentlemen, well dressed... Knows everything from A to Z to please the boss.

Singkie can't afford him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil LCB Nancy is fucking old and rotting alive already. Can not live any much longer any way. It is good the maid ended her evil, she asked for it by pushing maid beyond her limits, exploitating and abusing her too much.

Mudlander dogs and snakes who are damn wicked and evil saying others evil is the biggest hypocrisy . Again proving the double standard hypocrites they are. What she did deserved to be jailed one month or six months or one year the max max while what the maid did deserved to be hanged dead the minimum sentence for her evilness and unjustifiable senseless brutality .

And make sure your fucking old and rotting alive dogs and snakes relatives are all angels - an impossible feat based on those mudlander dogs here and my mudlander dog neighbours and conmen that I met - who will not misbehave and be killed by your nemesis and then kpkb and cry foul it's a matter of race.

Last edited: