• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Goh Chok Tong takes a shot at Old Man

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/common-vision-needed-to-face-challenges
RESOLVING THE PAST AND CHANGING THE MINDSET FOR THE FUTURE

I have been Prime Minister for 14 years, looking after a small country and for us, it is a question of survival. If we don't handle our situation well, Singapore will cease to exist as a sovereign country. So at the age of 75, I don't look backward, I don't write memoirs. I am more interested in the future of the next 50 years. I am interested in doing what I can, try and get the Presidents and future leaders to understand that we must work together for our common future.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT shd not just talk...GCT shd just influence the pap to do the right things and not to add miseries to Singaporeans. If as ESM, he cant do that, GCT shd just retire quietly and not use tax payers' money

I remember tis Kayu Goh, sit warmer and empty promises. Swiss shit was wat he was taking abt and his dream came true abt worrying if there is no retrenchment. Just another dead wood milking the system.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
He doesnt write memoirs. That's because no one will read them. Rather than face failure, he quits and that is what he is all along - a quitter. His whole family are quitters.

Look at Nathan books. Who reads them? Presidents of stature don't write books. They let their legacy talk. Like Wee Kim Wee. Benjamin Sheares. Ong Teng Cheong. Only those who are afraid that history will not know or remember them will write books after books.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is 75 years old. He should have ridden into the sunset by now. He said that he was asked to stay as Marine Parade was shaky and 2011 gave them quite a fright. Interesting that since the old man took advantage of the office trappings so is he. If he feels the need to contribute he should gone to one of numerous institutes such as IPS. Like Old man who spent 25 years on the public purse this guy is also doing the same and both were not in cabinet.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember tis Kayu Goh, sit warmer and empty promises. Swiss shit was wat he was taking abt and his dream came true abt worrying if there is no retrenchment. Just another dead wood milking the system.

He will not dare to write memoire for the following painful reason:

1) He is not favoured by LKY
2) He opened the floodgate for forieign Trash
3) He created the GRC system
4) He created the RC systems
5) He screwed up as heartless when he wrote a not-so condolent letter on JBJ demise
6) Everyone knew by now his wife love peanuts
7) His empty promises about swiss standard of living for Sinkies
8) He started the threat for no-lift upgrading in opposition ward
9) He did not give Ong Teng Cheong the deserved state funeral.

No betrayer will want to write Memoire, and Shit Times will not help him write a memoire with so much dirty legacies he brought to the people.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
In his statement, if you read the 'I', 'us', 'we' and 'us' in the context of himself and the MIWs only, the statement is pretty much correct.

Sinkies and peasants can continue to excercise collecting cardboards, or just kpkb in social media.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goh Chok Tong is just a bench warmer. I remember once while he was still PM, some of us grassroots leaders told him off for not showing DPM Lee sufficient respect.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, it will be "Why I did not write my memoirs". He will explain in his book the reasons behind the decision not to write his memoirs. He will also explain that the Swiss Standard of living was an aspiration and not the intent. I expect him to also explain why he blew the whistle on Nassim Jade and then decided to exonerate the 2 individuals when the parliament hearing began and before anyone heard what exactly happened. There will also be a chapter why he allowed the Old Man to manage Operation Spectrum and SIA Pilot Strike. Then there will mention why Dhanablan picked Ho Ching to lead Temasek under his watch and explain his thinking why she would be the best candidate. He will also cover the contentious issue where he displayed leadership in allowing his Minister of Education to grant the son of Lee Hsien Yang to attend Singapore American School when both parents are Singapore citizens and against policy. I expect the area that he will cover extensively and very proudly is the moment of epiphany when he woke up in his bedroom in the 3rd Avenue and realised that GDP need not be trouble and can be covered comfortably by higher local consumption of goods and services by opening the floodgates to foreigners. Finally he will explain why he chose the Old Man to take on the though Catherine Lim, a former school teacher.

I also expect him to cover lighter subjects such as love for golf and football and how he skilfully applied them to politics with OB markers and Goalkeeper analogy.

His memoir will be titled "Why I was a seat warmer?".

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe lau Goh is pappies next trump card in presidential erection..oredi use 2 of chia liow bee..next biggest card is
2 of bo seow kan..

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
forgot the website which has Ex-caretaker PM Goh spanking his wife over "peanuts" remarks

[SIZE=+1]Mr GOH Chok Tong
[/SIZE]
Former Senior Minister Formerly Managing Director of Neptune Orient Lines
(Temasek Holdings holds a 66 percent stake in Neptune Orient Lines, Ltd.)

"Re-educating" the Mrs.
His motto, "Beat your wife every day. You may not know why, but she will know!"
gohchoktongold..jpg

Now too old to "re-educate."

Well, not quite...
GohEducating2.jpg

Goh Chok Tong visiting Aljunied after
Singapore's election of May 7, 2011, in which his party lost two Ministers.
Joint statement by Lee Kuan Yew & Goh Chok Tong, "After a watershed General Election, we have decided to leave the Cabinet and have a completely younger team of ministers to connect to and engage with this young generation in shaping the future of our Singapore."
Wikileaks revealed that Goh Chok Tong stated, "In Malaysia, the change in prime minister was for the better. SM Goh commented that former PM Mahathir enjoyed fighting with everyone. The long-term problem was what type of Islam would dominate in Malaysia. He expressed concern that a more radical version of Islam was gaining ground and forcing moderates to take more extreme positions.
This was in a July 5, 2005 meeting with then Senator Hillary Clinton, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, the, and former Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew.
Ex-SM Goh (??) criticizes "quitters's" who leave Singapore, but The Straits Times reveals that his own daughter is a "quitter," living in England! (Just like Helen Yeo & Yeo Cheow Tong's daughters in the USA - see below.)

"Fair-weather Singaporeans will run away whenever the country runs into stormy weather. I call them 'quitters'. Fortunately, 'quitters' are in the minority. The majority of Singaporeans are 'stayers'. 'Stayers' are committed to Singapore. Rain or shine, they will be with Singapore. As we say in Hokkien, 'pah see buay zao'."PM Goh, National Day Rally 2002 Click!
"My speech on 'stayers' and 'quitters' has aroused a strong response from Singaporeans, as it was meant to be."

Now let us introduce you to Mrs. Jen Theng Craven,
Goh Chok Tong's quitter daughter, who married an Ang Moh Englishman.

LeeCraven.jpg

PM Goh in London visiting his "quitter" daughter, Jin Theng.
She lives in England with her very British husband, Lee Craven.

JinThengCravenDamask.jpg

This photo was taken recently at a meeting of Jin Theng's company,
Jin Theng is "Arts Producer & Owner, Damask Asia, Bradford, United Kingdom"
The hefty lady in the front row (left) is her Mommy, Mrs. Goh Chok Tong.

give her a call at +44 (0)208 123 7388

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh chok tong will never write a memoir because theres nothing to write.too many deep dark secrets buried within,too many skeletons in the closet that he will carry to his grave.beneath that nerdy schoolboy,huge forehead,goody two shoes exterior is a haunted man,tormented by inner demons of his past and childhood,throw upon the doors of his soul and there would be nothing but darkness and despair and cobwebs,his past is a haunting gaping hole,the more u try to run from it,the deeper and darker it grows......all the pent up anger and bottled rage,the guilt and frustration,from the rejection and abandonment of his parents,to the sexual abuse and butthole fingering of his uncle and mentor,senior Lee kuan yew......his whole life spent trying to please people who meant nothing......his life is like a broke record......"im sorry momma,i never meant to hurt you.i never meant to make you cry but tonight im cleaning out my closet"

[video=youtube;RQ9_TKayu9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ9_TKayu9s[/video]

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
[SIZE=+1]Mr GOH Chok Tong
[/SIZE]
Former Senior Minister Formerly Managing Director of Neptune Orient Lines
(Temasek Holdings holds a 66 percent stake in Neptune Orient Lines, Ltd.)

"Re-educating" the Mrs.
His motto, "Beat your wife every day. You may not know why, but she will know!"
gohchoktongold..jpg

Now too old to "re-educate."

Well, not quite...
GohEducating2.jpg

Goh Chok Tong visiting Aljunied after
Singapore's election of May 7, 2011, in which his party lost two Ministers.
Joint statement by Lee Kuan Yew & Goh Chok Tong, "After a watershed General Election, we have decided to leave the Cabinet and have a completely younger team of ministers to connect to and engage with this young generation in shaping the future of our Singapore."
Wikileaks revealed that Goh Chok Tong stated, "In Malaysia, the change in prime minister was for the better. SM Goh commented that former PM Mahathir enjoyed fighting with everyone. The long-term problem was what type of Islam would dominate in Malaysia. He expressed concern that a more radical version of Islam was gaining ground and forcing moderates to take more extreme positions.
This was in a July 5, 2005 meeting with then Senator Hillary Clinton, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, the, and former Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew.
Ex-SM Goh (??) criticizes "quitters's" who leave Singapore, but The Straits Times reveals that his own daughter is a "quitter," living in England! (Just like Helen Yeo & Yeo Cheow Tong's daughters in the USA - see below.)

"Fair-weather Singaporeans will run away whenever the country runs into stormy weather. I call them 'quitters'. Fortunately, 'quitters' are in the minority. The majority of Singaporeans are 'stayers'. 'Stayers' are committed to Singapore. Rain or shine, they will be with Singapore. As we say in Hokkien, 'pah see buay zao'."PM Goh, National Day Rally 2002 Click!
"My speech on 'stayers' and 'quitters' has aroused a strong response from Singaporeans, as it was meant to be."

Now let us introduce you to Mrs. Jen Theng Craven,
Goh Chok Tong's quitter daughter, who married an Ang Moh Englishman.

LeeCraven.jpg

PM Goh in London visiting his "quitter" daughter, Jin Theng.
She lives in England with her very British husband, Lee Craven.

JinThengCravenDamask.jpg

This photo was taken recently at a meeting of Jin Theng's company,
Jin Theng is "Arts Producer & Owner, Damask Asia, Bradford, United Kingdom"
The hefty lady in the front row (left) is her Mommy, Mrs. Goh Chok Tong.

give her a call at +44 (0)208 123 7388

Technically, Jin Then can vote UK out of EU.