• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat mat landed in melbourne

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even ah bung also dulan pap, siam pap far far away, open muslim restaurant in Clayton, melb.:biggrin:

skr_zpsoq0k2bty.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
next door is chink dumpling shop, one of the best i ever tried, i always order 1 vegetarian and 1 pork dumplings, $9 for 15 dumplings per plate. very worth it and taste better than din tai fung.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is another mynah, quite chio working in a malaysian chinese restaurant in chinatown. go have a peekaboo.:biggrin:

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That guy last time I went to see him to try to resolve some problems....I ended up donating toothpicks to him.

go see your MP and borrow from them, especially, that guy always feel so rich after seeing his cpf statement.:biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was hoping for a cheap place to eat,know any place in melbourne cbd where u can eat for less than $8?besides the indian vegetarian restaurant.chinatown has some cheap dishes for $8.50 but havent seen anything lower....theres a $8 afternoon buffet in one of the shopping arcades near the train station,but the food is really really simple,like potatoes and vegetables,some fish and chicken.