• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat HSK Latest

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two weeks after a stroke:

- Remains in ICU
- Unable to speak
- Can move thumbs
- Doctors forbid visitors.

Reported by the gay guy.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he is able to communicate, why doesnt PAP upload his latest sound clip in youtube and let us hear?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Two weeks after a stroke:

- Remains in ICU
- Unable to speak
- Can move thumbs
- Doctors forbid visitors.

Reported by the gay guy.

This is what happen when you work with PAP.. the smart ones have resigned and they will have a longer life.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happen when you work with PAP.. the smart ones have resigned and they will have a longer life.

I wonder what happened to the parachuted fake talent, Liu Tuck Yew now? He was caught riding among sinkies when he became a new Transport minister. After serving one term, he gave up. No sight, no sound of him todate. Probably adopted by Ho Chin for a role or two within GIC?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what happened to the parachuted fake talent, Liu Tuck Yew now? He was caught riding among sinkies when he became a new Transport minister. After serving one term, he gave up. No sight, no sound of him todate. Probably adopted by Ho Chin for a role or two within GIC?

in my opinion Lui Tuck Yew shall be called back.
Lui shall be re appointed as Transport Minister.
8 Dollars Khaw shall be relocated to MND
Lawrence Wong can be the new Finance Minster.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in my opinion Lui Tuck Yew shall be called back.
Lui shall be re appointed as Transport Minister.
8 Dollars Khaw shall be relocated to MND
Lawrence Wong can be the new Finance Minster.

"recycling" "old soiled linen"....we are not getting new "clothes"....how can a country progress, when we have to 'dig to the bottom of the barrel"..& come up, with what the Cantonese will say " Law die chan"....meaning " orange at the bottom of the barrel"...in hard truth term.....we are at the end of our rope.....have the 70% woken up?...NO!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if doctors are happy with HSK progress, why Doctors never give any press statement?

when doctors performed operation on Lee Hsien Loong, they issued press statement.
how about doctors who operated HSK?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
HSK is recovering well . However, he needs to remain in the ICU to recover well. ICU may be renamed as the RU (aka Recovery Unit) for political elites.

For lesser mortals, only critical cases stay in the ICU.