• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Great News! HSK is recovering well!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Hsien Loong
27 mins ·
Visited Heng Swee Keat in the TTSH Neuro ICU at NNI this evening. Delighted to find him recovering well, and making steady progress. He was fully lucid, communicative, and cheerful.
The doctors are happy too. But they have advised Swee Keat not to receive visitors yet, so that he can get as much rest as possible.
I told him we had made arrangements to look after his residents in Tampines while he recuperates. He gave me two thumbs up. :smile:
Swee Keat wants to thank everyone for their support. He especially sends his greetings and best wishes to his Tampines residents and volunteers, who have been asking after him. - LHL

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
13344519_10153496920068414_6951811227987684505_n.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will he be a changed person after recovered? I mean, will he live with clear conscience from now onwards and treat opposition members with respect and dignity by being less sarcastic and more sympathetic? I hope he has gained some enlightenment from this incident.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will he be a changed person after recovered? I mean, will he live with clear conscience from now onwards and treat opposition members with respect and dignity by being less sarcastic and more sympathetic? I hope he has gained some enlightenment from this incident.

Yes, we will get a Swee Keat Version II - SK II

pitera_set.png

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to wrong kan seng, kiatkiat is either alive or he is not alive.btw why he flash 2 middle fingers? Has he been possessed by amos yee?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Hsien Loong
27 mins ·
Visited Heng Swee Keat in the TTSH Neuro ICU at NNI this evening. Delighted to find him recovering well, and making steady progress. He was fully lucid, communicative, and cheerful.
The doctors are happy too. But they have advised Swee Keat not to receive visitors yet, so that he can get as much rest as possible.
I told him we had made arrangements to look after his residents in Tampines while he recuperates. He gave me two thumbs up. :smile:
Swee Keat wants to thank everyone for their support. He especially sends his greetings and best wishes to his Tampines residents and volunteers, who have been asking after him. - LHL

But they have advised Swee Keat not to receive visitors yet, so that he can get as much rest as possible.--then why the fuck did you visit him? Cannot listen to doctor is it? Fucker.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
But they have advised Swee Keat not to receive visitors yet, so that he can get as much rest as possible.

Twit, a visitation from your pay master is definitely a form of treatment, especially when you know your boss is concerned about you. Homeopathic remedies, haven't you heard?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twit, a visitation from your pay master is definitely a form of treatment, especially when you know your boss is concerned about you. Homeopathic remedies, haven't you heard?

twit, doctors are above anyone in a hospital, even fake BGs.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he just woken up,they have not established the extend of the damage yet,for all u know he could be spastic,paralysed in the left body,forgotten how to do primary three to six math or suddenly gained the powers to see dead people or the sixth sense.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
he just woken up,they have not established the extend of the damage yet,for all u know he could be spastic,paralysed in the left body,forgotten how to do primary three to six math or suddenly gained the powers to see dead people or the sixth sense.

They did say he was recovering well and making steady progress. Then again, you could be right!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm proud of the medical team including my bro attending to him. i have complete trust in their capabilities and professionalism. great job!