• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat WTF we need so many deadwoods in FAS

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
football_a.jpg

For the sorry state of affairs S'pore Football Team is in, why do we need so many Vice-Presidents and Advisors for?

These deadwoods must be hanging on to milk as much as they could.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Esle not enough members to form 2 teams to play friendly football match amongst themselves.....not to mention you'll need substitutes, referee, linesmen, ball boys etc

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You would think that they were running the British Premier League. Just go thru their annual report. It is even better than one of the listed companies in SGX, very impressive, must have cost a fortune and the content is heavy about all the work that is been done. The financials however are shocking with the bulk coming from donations. And they paying 2 people over $400k each - Winston and Lim Chin. All of this has no relations to the performance or ranking of the Singapore team which is lowest in Singapore's history. And Goh Chock Tong told us that he expect us to enter the World Cup.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And Goh Chock Tong told us that he expect us to enter the World Cup.

He promised sinkies many things and none of them came to light during his premiership and after. Goh Chok Tong is getting more deluded as he grew older or was it his amnesia coming back to haunt him?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought I was looking at the org setup of a sub committee in PAP given the number of PAP MPs. Y can't WP or SDP be represented too ?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to watch soccer, er, football. But I think Woody must be thinking of Lions playing in the women's World Cup, even then, chances not good. Surely still kena whack by other countries' charbor team.:biggrin:

Cheers!

....................... And Goh Chock Tong told us that he expect us to enter the World Cup.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every year fifa remuts tens of millions to every country for football development. Looms like most of that money ends ip in officials pocket.