• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Alpha Male dealing with bitches

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;0td8NoGlNug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0td8NoGlNug[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In the first place, ask yourself something. Does an Alpha Male really bother to answer 36 questions from a woman? Does he give a shit? A real man does not bother to answer a woman's questions. A real man is the one that asks the woman questions. eg "Do you swallow"? "Do you bareback?" "Do you like it when I shoot my load on your face?" etc.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the first place, ask yourself something. Does an Alpha Male really bother to answer 36 questions from a woman? Does he give a shit? A real man does not bother to answer a woman's questions. A real man is the one that asks the woman questions. eg "Do you swallow"? "Do you bareback?" "Do you like it when I shoot my load on your face?" etc.

He is making a video to prove a point and show how stupid those manginas are. It is an education he is giving out here..