• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat my favourite movies for the past decade

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
the_dark_knight_7.jpg

The Joker was a more iconic character than Batman in this movie.
More could relate to him.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
American Graffiti ...though doesn't qualify for decade criteria :p Beginnings for Richard Dreyfuss

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This recent one with Helen Mirren and late Rickman tops my list, was better than the super hero crap on our screens nowadays.
A good Brit movie, with moral dilemma on collateral damage. Contrasting Brits indecisiveness with Yanks

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sound of music for me...although like yy it is not within the last decade. Simple but great music....love the intro....and the countertune.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you mean?....when this movie was first released in 1965 I already had 17 grandchildren....1 of them was named Ray...a drop of golden sun.

Goodness gracious me, were you an embryo yet? :o:biggrin:
Doe a deer, a female deer etc etc

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not religious, but this was a great rock musical (TS, don't mind if oldie but goodie don't make your time cut)

Bruised Lee's debut, for simplicity (el cheapo production too!) :p