• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Breaking!!! Amos yee attacked at jurong point!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past Spore was a relatively peaceful place.

Nowadays, violence seems to be the norm. Part of everyday life in Spore & most Sporeans or rather guests tolerate it because they have see it before where they come from.

Spore standard is declining. Instead of foreigners blending in with locals, it's the reverse happening in Spore to blend in to third world standard . Of course we also have mudlander dogs here to downplay the violence, or discredit people speaking the unpleasant truth about them, whenever involving their own kind.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
harlow, wendy...haha...lol:biggrin:

Hahahah krafty krafty each time you insult me you are adding to your bad karma to burn in hell as heaven knows I am slandered by fucking mudlander and I am neither wendy nor cecilia nor mistress not prostitute. Not one now not one ever. Whereas your mother is for sure all of the above to give birth to a bastard useless son like you.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking sinkie bully krafty joining force with mudlanders to insult me Wendy , cecilia , prostitute, Mistress. Now you know why my sympathy for sinkies like him have been grinded to zero .

wendy, i still treat u as a friend and a little advice: you seriously need some form of psycho therapy, sex is the main cure for psycho to release your tension. go google sex psychotherapy and see if you can learn to cure yourself with a cucumber, just joking...can't help it, laughing off the chair now...haha...lmfao.:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
harlow, wendy...haha...lol:biggrin:

Hello sinkie cina Babi repeat this insult one million times lah and let heaven squash you to pulp or BBQ you sinkie cina babi on Australia road for condoning criminals and spreading lies of others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wendy, i still treat u as a friend and a little advice: you seriously need some form of psycho therapy, sex is the main cure for psycho to release your tension. go google sex psychotherapy and see if you can learn to cure yourself with a cucumber, just joking...can't help it, laughing off the chair now...haha...lmfao.:biggrin:

This is proof beyond doubt this sinkie cina babi is a fraud and real bully. Hypocrite to the max to trample people and say friends, same as the mudlander cina babi hypocrites he endorsed and protect .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Krafty krafty don't call wrongly , your mother is Wendy cecilia mistress prostitute. I am not your mother , don't keep calling me wendy. You want to insult just be aware of your karma. Don't say I didn't warn you as heaven knows i am speaking the truth. Go on.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Krafty krafty I am sure any small Japanese cucumber already beat your soft limp short penis which is only useful for disposing your waste. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Krafty krafty you think I didn't respond to your previous insults only you can keep insulting me for nothing? Fucking piece of shit bully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Krafty krafty I am sure any small Japanese cucumber already beat your soft limp short penis which is only useful for disposing your waste. Pui!

Krafty krafty yours must be the 1 cm type that others are saying here. Or is it 0.5 cm ? You think only you can insult me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Krafty krafty yours must be the 1 cm type that others are saying here. Or is it 0.5 cm ? You think only you can insult me?

Krafty krafty someone said the apple don't fall far from the tree. Your father one should be the same and that's why your mother is Wendy cecilia mistress prostitute. Lmao!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Krafty krafty you think I didn't respond to your previous insults only you can keep insulting me for nothing? Fucking piece of shit bully.

Krafty krafty you enjoy insulting others right. So you should be enjoying my insults! Want more of it, sinkie cina babi?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Gin, in case you do not already know....Krafty is the resident idiot here.....and I assume every other place he goes....
And you know what they say about arguing with idiots.