• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Company with 99% "FOREIGN TALENT"

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wen u go dat page, 1st ting u c is their middle finger ...

The message to sinkies was clear and the finger looks like a circumcised dick. Even their HR is indian, which explains why all indians from head to bottom role. I wonder who is their CEO? Seems like the sinkie director is putting all eggs in one basket. If one indian go on strike, the rest will sure follow. This type of company very risky, no leadership foresight.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The message to sinkies was clear and the finger looks like a circumcised dick. Even their HR is indian, which explains why all indians from head to bottom role. I wonder who is their CEO? Seems like the sinkie director is putting all eggs in one basket. If one indian go on strike, the rest will sure follow. This type of company very risky, no leadership foresight.

Yes people voted for the people who allowed the HR Departments & people doing the hiring to be "taken hostage" by foreigners, they believe in clown's like Zorro Lim....he is in the press today, praising SCB Singapore for having an excellent LOCAL CORE...psst! who own SCB & which of their management is now in the PAP......you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure this excellent LOCAL CORE right?....it really stank to the core...:rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
My goodness. And here we are discussing retrenchment insurance, how to help our brother and sisters who lost their jobs and have families to feed. Really a fucked up Government we have.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My goodness. And here we are discussing retrenchment insurance, how to help our brother and sisters who lost their jobs and have families to feed. Really a fucked up Government we have.

I had discussed unemployment insurance with the people I worked with & people I meet & have a free time to discuss over this, decades ago, even talked to the UNION...you should know, which one. The reason why I was interested in employment insurance, for back then, when we had our recession , I foresaw, we will face many swings in the local, as well as the world economy. This will result in, anyone of us, one time or the other working as a 'salaryman" will face retrenchment & as we grow older, we have a family to look after & getting retrenched is no joke; that is why a retrenchment insurance would be looked into.

The idea was, to pay premiums when we are working every month, & when we are out of work, we claim insurance. The amount I am looking at is last drawn salary for 12 months....in which this money, could be a 'life buoy' for any one in a short period of time, giving that person, some 'breathing spaces' & within a year to find work.....the "UNION" scoffed at this idea....

Do you think, we need an unemployment insurance?....an affordable one plus one that is commercially viable for the insurance companies?...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was from HR previously and noticed a considerable number of "small capital" indian companies employing 100% of their own kind. Evidence are usually shown in their own website, from organisation chart to staff photo taking. You see all black. An ACRA search disclosed some of these company voluntarily struck off, and re-registered with dubious business. One would think money laundering or trying to get a PR status for their staff in Singapore. These companies have no added value activities to our economy except to up our popuation needlessly. Be careful when you apply these job, they will use your resume to data-mine your personal particulars, passed it to their own kind to brush up their resume writing skill, with sinkies resume, and they copied them. Whether time is good or bad, don't take the risk sending your application to such companies.

Their HR will help their own kind, get WP/EP and write resume and persuade their clients to employ their own kind. Be wary. I will, from now onwards, post companies with such trend. I hope our govt take notice of it.

Last edited:

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to nationalise HR practitioners and make a blacklist. Regulate it as a local only profession and hire strictly up to the race ratios like HDBs.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based upon the org chart it look like the Martin is the one who hired all those Ah Nehs so you can't blame the FT.

http://www.toyah.com.sg/pages.php?mid=2&sid=5&ssid=

Martin is being controlled by the Dark Side. He title is just a name but lack power and authority. If he sack one indian, the rest will gang up against him. This is the situation many SME bosses have trapped themselves into and only realised but too late to reverse the situation.