• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Impressions of a Police Commissioner

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
to: bohchap1 117 of 764

108918.117 in reply to 108918.78

KBH was not LKY;s 1st choice for CP post. i am sure you have met KBH. he cannot even carry a proper conversation, no eye contact. like a shy boy scout ! though 100% faithful to his wife working in Temasek, this is just one incapable CP paid very well. just a miracle he survived so long as CP. perhaps the rest are worse.

GLK was made CEO of SBA some years ago. George Yeo was his boss. i was told GY was shocked to discover GLK was a president scholar. he must have performed miserably. a very indecisive leader whose voice is so soft he is better off searching for a job that does not require him to speak.

Chua Chin Kiat is the other "3 jokers". All three were president scholars from the SAF punished to the SPF. he is director of prisons and just a greedy chap who loves to eat FOC, especially Jap food. his subordinates will just carry his balls. a recently promoted supt of police, adrian quek whose wife is huang biren is known to always bring his wife's colleagues to functions hosted by chua to sweeten and beautify the occasion. even after being investigated by the cpib for links with ah long san and after a short sentence at the police academy to cool off, supt quek remains one of the privilege few to survive and do well after cpib probe.

more stories soon ...............................

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KBH was not LKY;s 1st choice for CP post. i am sure you have met KBH. he cannot even carry a proper conversation, no eye contact. like a shy boy scout ! though 100% faithful to his wife working in Temasek, this is just one incapable CP paid very well. just a miracle he survived so long as CP. perhaps the rest are worse.

GLK was made CEO of SBA some years ago. George Yeo was his boss. i was told GY was shocked to discover GLK was a president scholar. he must have performed miserably. a very indecisive leader whose voice is so soft he is better off searching for a job that does not require him to speak.

Chua Chin Kiat is the other "3 jokers". All three were president scholars from the SAF punished to the SPF. he is director of prisons and just a greedy chap who loves to eat FOC, especially Jap food. his subordinates will just carry his balls. a recently promoted supt of police, adrian quek whose wife is huang biren is known to always bring his wife's colleagues to functions hosted by chua to sweeten and beautify the occasion. even after being investigated by the cpib for links with ah long san and after a short sentence at the police academy to cool off, supt quek remains one of the privilege few to survive and do well after cpib probe.

bruther!..siapa! KBH? CP? GLK? SBA? ( Sammy Boy's Association?), me blur like clamari..maybe I wasn't given a plate to eat!...who ah? they lah?:confused:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Exactly what the fuck are u talking about? Are u too lazy to spell out all the abbreviations? What is SPF, FOC, GLK, KBH? Get your act together.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
bruther!..siapa! KBH? CP? GLK? SBA? ( Sammy Boy's Association?), me blur like clamari..maybe I wasn't given a plate to eat!...who ah? they lah?:confused:

Sorry bro, here are explanations

Khoo Boon Hui is the current Police Commissioner (CP). Together with Goh Liang Kwang and Chua Chin Kiat, the 3 were SAF scholars that were transferred to the Police and in time took over the leadership of the Police. Nearly 2 decades later did Old Man reveal publicly that that all 3 failed the SAF "wrangler" scheme which is highest scheme and therefore were transferred to the Police. Goh Liang Kwang became no 2 and until recently. Chua Chin Kiat was subsequently transferred as Head of Prisons and retired recently

It marked the decline of the Police Force and it manifest in the way they handle thing. Unable to handle a civil disturbance, overreacting, chasing away from amking a police report, unable to handle gang violence, unable to testify competently in court etc. An SICC member told me that he could not believe that KBH was a Police Officer let alone a CP as they were both in SICC golf committee.

When old man's sons were in the SAF, the Police lost its mettle and attention of the big brass. It was neglected. Only ISD mattered. SAF became the star organisation. It became a dumping groud. The better ones were seconded to other organisations. In NZ, Canada, UK etc, a Police Constable will advise dispersing when a civic gathering is breaching the peace but in Singapore, a DSP or ASP is required. The whole thing will take hours within hundreds of personnel involved, heavy gear, riot equipment etc.

If you met any of the 3, you would know that they were better suited for something else.

Goh Liang Kwang in the 1990s were seconded to head the now defunct Singapore Broadcasting Authority. This was the organsiation that was to control the Internet and TV, Radio etc but not the print press. Within a year it folded as they realised that they could not block portion of the internet except to block the whole thing.

By the way, this was the thread that caused a lot a headache for many people and the authorities. Nobody heard from the guy the day after he revealed his uncle's name who was with ISD in this thread.

The thread was accurate by a wide margin.

Last edited:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good thread, brings back life of the old Sammyboy cafe:smile: Unlike this new Cafe which is unfortunately being bugged by the resident forum pest and the motley gang that he invariably attracts:rolleyes:

Btw where is GLK now?

I wonder who was PSC chairman at the time the 3 chaps were made President Scholars?:biggrin:

Sorry bro, here are explanations

Khoo Boon Hui is the current Police Commissioner (CP). Together with Goh Liang Kwang and Chua Chin Kiat, the 3 were SAF scholars that were transferred to the Police and in time took over the leadership of the Police. Nearly 2 decades later did Old Man reveal publicly that that all 3 failed the SAF "wrangler" scheme which is highest scheme and therefore were transferred to the Police. Goh Liang Kwang became no 2 and until recently. Chua Chin Kiat was subsequently transferred as Head of Prisons and retired recently

It marked the decline of the Police Force and it manifest in the way they handle thing. Unable to handle a civil disturbance, overreacting, chasing away from amking a police report, unable to handle gang violence, unable to testify competently in court etc. An SICC member told me that he could not believe that KBH was a Police Officer let alone a CP as they were both in SICC golf committee.

When old man's sons were in the SAF, the Police lost its mettle and attention of the big brass. It was neglected. Only ISD mattered. SAF became the star organisation. It became a dumping groud. The better ones were seconded to other organisations. In NZ, Canada, UK etc, a Police Constable will advise dispersing when a civic gathering is breaching the peace but in Singapore, a DSP or ASP is required. The whole thing will take hours within hundreds of personnel involved, heavy gear, riot equipment etc.

If you met any of the 3, you would know that they were better suited for something else.

Goh Liang Kwang in the 1990s were seconded to head the now defunct Singapore Broadcasting Authority. This was the organsiation that was to control the Internet and TV, Radio etc but not the print press. Within a year it folded as they realised that they could not block portion of the internet except to block the whole thing.

By the way, this was the thread that caused a lot a headache for many people and the authorities. Nobody heard from the guy the day after he revealed his uncle's name who was with ISD in this thread.

The thread was accurate by a wide margin.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loaded888 started this post in revenge for the gay doctor entrapment case

He declared that if he falsified any fact, he would die horribly (or to that effect)

Spotted a post of his last year

He's still out here reading

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad ending for the gay doc though, I gather he recently passed away after getting his life back in order. I salute his taxi father for standing by his son in his hour of need and for the medical fraternity for not turning their back on him altogether.

Loaded888 started this post in revenge for the gay doctor entrapment case

He declared that if he falsified any fact, he would die horribly (or to that effect)

Spotted a post of his last year

He's still out here reading

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad ending for the gay doc though, I gather he recently passed away after getting his life back in order. I salute his taxi father for standing by his son in his hour of need and for the medical fraternity for not turning their back on him altogether.

He died in jail right? Cause of death was not made known.

Another waste of a young life... well, that's the sinkapore penal system for you....

StinkaporeFlyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
such an old thread... not all the things said are true. if KBH is no good he would not have remained for so long as the police commissioner.
furthermore he is now the interpol head or something. dun think the interpol will accept someone with no experience and credibility. his credentials in singapore must have impressed.

bro scroobal have an axe to grind with the poodles? :smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
such an old thread... not all the things said are true. if KBH is no good he would not have remained for so long as the police commissioner.
furthermore he is now the interpol head or something. dun think the interpol will accept someone with no experience and credibility. his credentials in singapore must have impressed.

bro scroobal have an axe to grind with the poodles? :smile:

Ahhhhhh! hmmmm!...how about WKS?, he must be damn good at his job to remain so LOoNG!:smile: