• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat lao charbor Yellen says no hike in June

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump threatens to remove Yellen if elected.

she would feel half-hearted going forward.

yes, and trump shld put ben bernanke back in her shoes. i have lost confidence in yellen and her fed. in april, she said that she won't hike, then now she says hike, nin nabeh, let her screw all over. but i smarter than her, i have been long USD, hold until bottom pit also hold.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, and trump shld put ben bernanke back in her shoes. i have lost confidence in yellen and her fed. in april, she said that she won't hike, then now she says hike, nin nabeh, let her screw all over. but i smarter than her, i have been long USD, hold until bottom pit also hold.:biggrin:

I think her remarks last night helped your USD positions.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think she is the most idiotic fed chairman till date. instead of policies they are relying on lips service. dun be surprised when usd ceased to be the reserve currency.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
the problem is i hedge gold position against USD cos' i wasn't too sure last month. now, USD making but my gold position in losses.

Longing both USD and Gold concurrently means that you are betting on a complete economic meltdown
it is like something very bad happened, and everyone gives up their local currencies and hides in gold and USD.

am I correct?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Longing both USD and Gold concurrently means that you are betting on a complete economic meltdown
it is like something very bad happened, and everyone gives up their local currencies and hides in gold and USD.

am I correct?

true in a way, i am more of holding my long USD when it went down last month and longing gold position, now usd went up but gold depreciate to 2 month low.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gold is doing a correction. The cheats in FEDs n goldman sex are the true devils but they are losing their mojo playing sadiatics to skew the economy. They know their fake numbers cannot b trusted. Depression is still rearing its head. Dow cannot defy gravity. We need that defining moment for the crash. Oil may define it as another Hercules offshore filed for chapt 11 means they tak boleh tahan. Must watch chespeake. It also should tank.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gold is doing a correction. The cheats in FEDs n goldman sex are the true devils but they are losing their mojo playing sadiatics to skew the economy. They know their fake numbers cannot b trusted. Depression is still rearing its head. Dow cannot defy gravity. We need that defining moment for the crash. Oil may define it as another Hercules offshore filed for chapt 11 means they tak boleh tahan. Must watch chespeake. It also should tank.

one reason i can think of is cos' the presidential election in US, so all must be good to showcase the confidence the pple have in their economy.