• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkies Kick Jiuhu Ass! Rich Sinkie Floors Jiuhu Technician!

mmngck

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand what's wrong being singaporean or Malaysian.
Why fighting also have to discuss about nationality.
Should really looks into what happened and who is right, who is wrong.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like more and more Sporeans know the truth of arrogant and lawless Msians. Like I said, meet one is unlucky, meet five is very unlucky, meet ten and you become the wise one. It is the reflection of the truth lah no matter how mudlander dogs here try to cover up and slander people who spoke the truth about them. Of course also got running dogs sinkies helping them to cover up lah.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ONLY see 2 groups of wuzz shoving each other, no punch no KTO. what a waste of time.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The only real fighting was done by the woman with the umbrella. The rest were just playing wrestling. Furthermore, a car workshop has so many tools. Yet it did not occur to anyone to pick up a tool? And I lost count of the number of guys who lost their shoes in the "melee". Properly fitted shoes are important, even when playing wrestling.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most jiuhu kias are alot of wayang and bo hong. They will provoke you secretly and backstab, then play the victim card.... damn sly. The deeper their inferior complex, the more evil they are.

All the talk about Ah Tiong, Pinoys, etc. but these jiuhu kias are getting the lowest ping on the radar, and they are the ones that will steal sg from sinkies right under sinkies nose:o

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how the mudlander dogs here trying to downplay the fight. This is not call real fighting then call what? Friendly match? This is fighting no doubt by Spore standard.

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curious why they want to barge into the inner office and the mechanic is trying to prevent them.

What can be achieved if they manage to enter inside the office?:confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most jiuhu kias are alot of wayang and bo hong. They will provoke you secretly and backstab, then play the victim card.... damn sly. The deeper their inferior complex, the more evil they are.

All the talk about Ah Tiong, Pinoys, etc. but these jiuhu kias are getting the lowest ping on the radar, and they are the ones that will steal sg from sinkies right under sinkies nose:o

Lol spot on! my mudlander indian SPR ex colleague smiled in front but provoked and backstabbed with dirty tricks behind non stop then played victim in front of the boss. Come to think of it, very much like the mudlander dogs here.

jw5

Loyal
Curious why they want to barge into the inner office and the mechanic is trying to prevent them.

What can be achieved if they manage to enter inside the office?:confused:

You should be less curious and more courageous. :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's obvious the jiuhukias were in the wrong. I sometimes travel to Malaysia for both work and leisure, and vast majority of the jiuhukias are dishonest. Crime rate in Jiuhu is high.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's obvious the jiuhukias were in the wrong. I sometimes travel to Malaysia for both work and leisure, and vast majority of the jiuhukias are dishonest. Crime rate in Jiuhu is high.

Yes you can bet on that. My mudlander neighbour or rather ex neighbour kept 5 dogs barking non-stop, built illegal extension encroaching on my space, threw litter and dog poo over , threw their used condom on the road outside my house, disturbed me with firecrackers and the list goes on and on. Did I lose my temper on them? Of course I did. Who is in the wrong? Of course those barbarians mudlanders lah. Don't be fooled by their friendly façade. Once there is any disagreement or no financial benefit, the friendliness disappear fast and all kinds of dirty tricks come out. No one is a saint, but compare to these arrogant and lawless barbarians we are indeed saint.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The mechanic was knocked out by the smell of her cheebye.

Attachments

• 0fGtzsx.jpg
    0fGtzsx.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,456

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

To rule is to divide. Since ancient, still is and very active even here.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like more and more Sporeans know the truth of arrogant and lawless Msians. Like I said, meet one is unlucky, meet five is very unlucky, meet ten and you become the wise one. It is the reflection of the truth lah no matter how mudlander dogs here try to cover up and slander people who spoke the truth about them. Of course also got running dogs sinkies helping them to cover up lah.

70% of sinkies are scums.....the figure for Malaysians is around 50%.
So when a sinkie meet a matlander, odds are the Malaysian is more likely a non scum that the sinkie. So I support the matlander.