• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Think Twice Before Using WeChat

KingoUser

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;-utq9znzGrU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-utq9znzGrU[/video]

1) WeChat is a Chinese company with servers based in China.
2) WeChat does not use HTTPS, hence communications are not encrypted.
3) WeChat has access to all contacts on phone (even of those who are not on WeChat)
4) WeChat can access the data on phone (including your photos)
5) WeChat knows your location
6) WeChat can see all text messages, videos and photos and listen to the voice messages.

LulzSec

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's true that they can access everything on your phone but guess what, so can every freaking game app aswell. Nothing new.

If you have service on your mobile phone, you never be safe. Pretty much you are monitored by the government from everywhere. Doesnt matter if you are in the US or Asia. Especially free public WiFi.

Google knows everything, too. When you start using android and google search, youtube, gmail, google maps, google contacts Chrome, etc. Basically google knows everything about you.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
So be truthful in whatever you are doing.

Dun play play. They will get you if you hanky hanky.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i only use letschat... it dont use https and is based in nigeria which has a betterer, fasterer and cheaper connection

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no wonder this tiongbu milf keeps asking me to install wechat. she keeps winking at me and wantonly wants my weiner. wechat to her is for foreplay. sexting to get me horny. now i understand.