• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat best and brightest from stanford and berkeley

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
phd students and postdocs from both campuses are presenting their inventions and papers today at stanford (or uc berkeley "south" campus as berkeley students would jokingly call it). they are joined by industry and community experts and enthusiasts from the valley, including international attendees. nehs dominate the talks from stanford and chinks and gooks dominate the talks from the berkeley side, with white masterminds overseeing every facet of concept and r&d. hoot ah!

image.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
industrial espionage agents, a.k.a. spies, from china, japan, and korea. they are busy snapping screen grabs with mobiles and typing up text on their laptops of presentations not knowing that these are academic papers and concept/lab work which are published in the public domain on the respective edu sites. the tiong chap sitting next to me (face not shown) is from huawei and is annoying by not muting his screen snaps on his mobile. he also has bad breath. yucks!

image.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this fat neh is a genius. only 21 and he has several inventions and papers under his wide belt. he gives not only 1 but 2 presentations. his name has "panda" in it.

image.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
industrial espionage agents, a.k.a. spies, from china, japan, and korea. they are busy snapping screen grabs with mobiles and typing up text on their laptops of presentations not knowing that these are academic papers and concept/lab work which are published in the public domain on the respective edu sites. the tiong chap sitting next to me (face not shown) is from huawei and is annoying by not muting his screen snaps on his mobile. he also has bad breath. yucks!

View attachment 26819

by the way, there's a white guy in there. co-founder of mozilla open-source browsing. it's currently the best, most-neutral, most open and most-secured browser on the market. every programmer and it professional who knows how the internet truly works swears by it. there are many valley stars in one room.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

attachment.php

so you are in attendance to snap pics too right?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
meanwhile allowing the shit skins to get away correct?

they don't need to conduct espionage. they just emigrate from nehruland to amerika en masse.

by the way, the tiong sitting next to me is a yang expert, if you know what "yang" is in valley parlance.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The asians are the smart ones holding up the good name of the American varsities while the white trash college kids get drunk and have orgies. Didn't anyone here watch the 'American Pie' movies?

111007_brandbox_americanpie.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The asians are the smart ones holding up the good name of the American varsities while the white trash college kids get drunk and have orgies. Didn't anyone here watch the 'American Pie' movies?

that's a stereotype from typical hollywood trash. reality is that whites dominate the leadership and creativity sides of tech innovation. for example, both stanford and berkeley teams are led by whites who initiate and coordinate various projects and thesis as connected wholes for individual students to focus on. the leader at princeton, which also participated in these talks, is also white, and he's a genius at only the tender age of 22. the open lab in menlo park which offers as a crucible for all parties to test their concepts in is also led by whites. whites initiate, lead, fund, orchestrate and get things going while nehs and chinks do the grunt work. it's like an orchestra. whites compose and conduct, nehs and chinks play the instruments.

Last edited:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 26819

Good job my fellow chinese dog. we chinks steal stuff and have bad breath

that's a stereotype from typical hollywood trash. reality is that whites dominate the leadership and creativity sides of tech innovation. for example, both stanford and berkeley teams are led by whites who initiate and coordinate various projects and thesis as connected wholes for individual students to focus on. the leader at princeton, which also participated in these talks, is also white, and he's a genius at only the tender age of 22. the open lab in menlo park which offers as a crucible for all parties to test their concepts in is also led by whites. whites initiate, lead, fund, orchestrate and get things going while nehs and chinks do the grunt work. it's like an orchestra. whites compose and conduct, nehs and chinks play the instruments.

Good job my fellow chinese dog we chinks do the grunt work.