• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat guess which occupation has the most names in Panama leak?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scumbag politicians!

panamapapersoccupations.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This Panama leak is a dud. Nothing has come of it because nothing illegal is taking place.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Panama leak is a dud. Nothing has come of it because nothing illegal is taking place.

When I read about the Panama Leaks.....it was like the world suddenly found out something so new & shocking for had they not realise that these 'weeds' had been mingling with the 'gasses' for decades? Companies, registered in BVI, Caymans, even the closet here, Labuan, had been going on for decades. Closer here, I think you would have heard of brielery investments, since you purport to be in NZ....just an example of companies registered in BVI..Caymans...or even the British Channel Islands..

Everybody seems to be shock over the Panama Leaks......

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The association of investigative journalists sat on it for a year. And these guys are good and they have extensive resources to do the research. Absolutely nothing. So they threw it out in the open hoping for something to come out. Nothing, zilch. It only generated excitement from folks who don't understand how offshore banking works. I remember when Mahathir made Labuan in Sabah an offshore banking like the Isle of Man for the UK, people still did not understand.

The worst cases seem to come inshore such as Singapore and New Zealand. Even for the Malaysian 1MDB case, everything in country except when the money had to go to the US, that they used Offshore banking facilities.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politician Scumbags always say vote for me and we will serve you ended up serving themselves instead! :-)

National interests my ASS!