• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Regards: Where is our Brother Froggy?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last straw that broke the camel's back and caused froggy to leave permanently was due to the unfair bannings of forum members who are froggy's friends. Oh yes the other side had members who were banned too but that only occured after an outcry and them overstepping their boundaries. Froggy has found a new forum to post in and he is much happier there with new members to interact with. Although the forum has suffered a big loss due to froggy's departure it is really something neccessary as froggy could not bear to see the sheer injustice of the bannings which btw have not been addressed up till today or maybe they have been thru pm who knows. That's all there is.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The last straw that broke the camel's back and caused froggy to leave permanently was due to the unfair bannings of forum members who are froggy's friends. Oh yes the other side had members who were banned too but that only occured after an outcry and them overstepping their boundaries. Froggy has found a new forum to post in and he is much happier there with new members to interact with. Although the forum has suffered a big loss due to froggy's departure it is really something neccessary as froggy could not bear to see the sheer injustice of the bannings which btw have not been addressed up till today or maybe they have been thru pm who knows. That's all there is.

We are all friends in this forum.

All bans are equally unfair depending on who you ask.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

From the bottom of my heart, I salute you for using these words. I harbour respect for people who tells me this in real life, for their humility. Few are mature enough to understand that "we are all equal" in life.

Sorry if this thread brings up any unhappiness. This thread is just my tribute to Froggy.

PS: I hope we can all find enjoy our times here and stop bashing each other.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The one who always talk very nice but full of liars.
Hypocrite also.
If u know he well, you will know his pattern.

I really hope that he know there is a thing called karma.

i really dunno who you are referring to.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

And a hypocrite here with a clone shredding crocodile's tear and missing froggy's dick.. why sinkie ball-less losers like to insult people's intelligence.

And it is so childish to jealous another member who is more popular than he is or can i say and richer than he is....wahahhahahah!!!!!!!!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Sorry if this thread brings up any unhappiness. This thread is just my tribute to Froggy.

I honesty hope that froggy will return. There is absolutely no reason why everybody cannot co exist in an on line forum. It's not as if we are all stuck with living in the same room.

The bans are all temporary except for the one ban that was permanent and that turned out to be a mistake.

There is absolutely no malice in the bans and they should not be taken personally. It's just like the speaker of Parliament asking a member to leave the chamber. The member is allowed back at the next sitting and life carries on as if nothing had happened.

Please come back froggy.

mmngck

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just want yourself to be happy. So selfish you are now then I know.
So many years and yet you care only you own feeling .
But you never know how much you have hurt others.

Forget it, you happy then enough.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All bans are equally unfair depending on who you ask.

????? All of us are friends in the forum??????? :rolleyes:

A few of us including me were banned not just once but a few times each time the ban period being extended. A thread was started on our bannings and you gave some excuses like me being "racist" which wasn't the reason why i was banned while you are racist yourself going chinks this and that chinks suck etc etc. Anyway the other party overstepped their boundaries meaning they starting insulting members in threads asking about the unfair bannings meaning you had to take action and obviously tried to pass off your unfair bannings as being fair since the other side had members banned too since they took it too far so you were forced to do it so to speak. The biggest joke of all is that one member didn't mind it at all since he didn't even respond which means he accepted it. Let's say you get called out on a post you made and you don't respond it means you are guilty as charged he had his clones defend him but sam somehow to get involved to ban the other side while allowing the other side's clones to continue insulting others till they took it too far which still shows the biasness in that ruling.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
????? All of us are friends in the forum??????? :rolleyes:

A few of us including me were banned not just once but a few times each time the ban period being extended. A thread was started on our bannings and you gave some excuses like me being "racist" which wasn't the reason why i was banned while you are racist yourself going chinks this and that chinks suck etc etc. Anyway the other party overstepped their boundaries meaning they starting insulting members in threads asking about the unfair bannings meaning you had to take action and obviously tried to pass off your unfair bannings as being fair since the other side had members banned too since they took it too far so you were forced to do it so to speak. The biggest joke of all is that one member didn't mind it at all since he didn't even respond which means he accepted it. Let's say you get called out on a post you made and you don't respond it means you are guilty as charged he had his clones defend him but sam somehow to get involved to ban the other side while allowing the other side's clones to continue insulting others till they took it too far which still shows the biasness in that ruling.

I'm certainly friends with everyone so I guess you have to speak for yourself.

Some people are caught out and some are not. That's life. Calling it unfair reminds me of the minorities that claim they're being targeted because they're black, brown, chinks, indians etc.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I honesty hope that froggy will return. There is absolutely no reason why everybody cannot co exist in an on line forum. It's not as if we are all stuck with living in the same room.

The bans are all temporary except for the one ban that was permanent and that turned out to be a mistake.

There is absolutely no malice in the bans and they should not be taken personally. It's just like the speaker of Parliament asking a member to leave the chamber. The member is allowed back at the next sitting and life carries on as if nothing had happened.

Please come back froggy.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?228719-Leongsam-with-due-respect

My dear Leongsam,

With due respect this is my last post. I think you are not so blind not to see what's happening in YOUR forum. Thank you for the moderatir appointment please remove me from this post, I'm very honored.

You know now passionate I am in this forum however this is too much for me to bear.

Good luck to you and thanks for the memories boss.

joetys

Thread was started on 26th april in that thread didn't even see you asking froggy not to leave at all but waited till today just 20 mins ago to ask that froggy will return. It's just a big joke you could even write this post i am quoting here. Froggy started a thread saying he is leaving and you didn't even bother to respond to him but posted about unrelated topics.

mmngck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss
You banned forummer based on IP address.
Then can ban me or not. Ban all my clone and my IP address.
I do not wish to come here anymore and do not wish to post anymore.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Please come back froggy.

Oh.. U regret your own action now?? Too late.. If u have a good forummer, you should learn to treasure it, not allow a jealous loser to create havoc and target him.

Just accept it like a Real Man that Froggy isn't going to come back.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Oh.. U regret your own action now?? Too late.. If u have a good forummer, you should learn to treasure it, not allow a jealous loser to create havoc and target him.

Just accept it like a Real Man that Froggy isn't going to come back.

We are all just nicks here and every nick has good and bad in them. There is no need to get emotional and worked up over a simple on line forum.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Boss
You banned forummer based on IP address.
Then can ban me or not. Ban all my clone and my IP address.
I do not wish to come here anymore and do not wish to post anymore.

I have no idea what your IP address is because I don't log them. Nobody is banned based on IP addresses because most IP addresses are dynamic. It's not like a phone number.