• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Regards: Where is our Brother Froggy?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still remember last year, Froggy bro initiated a brief chat with ah RUN using our forum's chat function, when he was catching a flight in Indonesia.
Felt honored to have the attention of our SBForum veteran.

Didn't see him around recently and hope all is well. Perhaps he had been kissed by a princess and turned into a prince,
Best wishes from ah RUN

kiss-frog-john-schulte-vetta.jpg

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
froggy aka joe, was bullied by the mad pple in this forum. in the end, he chose to leave. you can look him up in bkk, very hospitable character. nice chap with a bit of air. haha...lol.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
froggy aka joe, was bullied by the mad pple in this forum. in the end, he chose to leave. you can look him up in bkk, very hospitable character. nice chap with a bit of air. haha...lol.

He is a special man.
Trust me, i feel that he still reads our posts
maybe for the same reasons why i hide here.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then I sane man bully you mad man how come you so thick skin still around?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a special man.
Trust me, i feel that he still reads our posts
maybe for the same reasons why i hide here.

ah run, i trust your intuition about him reading our posts. sometimes, pride is a barrier for him to come back again. maybe time will heal.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Froggies here!!

[video=youtube;crZKo3nuCho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crZKo3nuCho&list=PL903FZ5cNRa2YVJZguC2M7CmC_XbW2kE4[/video]

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro thot u oso run road liao after ge?

I still remember last year, Froggy bro initiated a brief chat with ah RUN using our forum's chat function, when he was catching a flight in Indonesia.
Felt honored to have the attention of our SBForum veteran.

Didn't see him around recently and hope all is well. Perhaps he had been kissed by a princess and turned into a prince,
Best wishes from ah RUN

kiss-frog-john-schulte-vetta.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah joe, pls come back if you are reading this. so far, ah run and i will stand by you if ever those siao lang come disturb you again.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro thot u oso run road liao after ge?

Yes sir, ah RUN gave up hope so that he can be enlightened.
At least now, i feel more enlightened now.

I appeal to our brothers here to strongly vote for our incumbent in the coming elections. If opposition wants to win, they must be willing to lose more. Trust me on this, in the next election, if all of us here channel our votes to the incumbent, then we still have to chance to see greater democracy before we die.

i am not joking. Trust me. Singaporeans are selfish. ah RUN had been sufficiently bullied by foreigners and locals alike in the course of his work. I tried to seek help from my country's leaders for my grievances but in vain. Not even a reply, hahaha after writing 4 times.

Nobody, the incumbent or opposition, will really help you if there is no newsworthiness in this society. I am tired

Most people here are good to ah RUN, so ah RUN's best advice is to encourage our brothers here to stay take care of our ownselves. Don't care about politics anymore and know your priorities. If you are better educated or street smart, try to read the market, anticipate the next move and protect yourself, friends and families.

If you want to win, you must lose first.
Give up hope, if you want to seek enlightenment. (Hope is just a illusion, hindrance and burden in your mind)
Form is emptiness, Emptiness is form.

Our brotherhood lives.

- A tribute to Froggy and other good brothers here.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes sir, ah RUN gave up hope so that he can be enlightened.
At least now, i feel more enlightened now.

I appeal to our brothers here to strongly vote for our incumbent in the coming elections. If opposition wants to win, they must be willing to lose more. Trust me on this, in the next election, if all of us here channel our votes to the incumbent, then we still have to chance to see greater democracy before we die.

i am not joking. Trust me. Singaporeans are selfish. ah RUN had been sufficiently bullied by foreigners and locals alike in the course of his work. I tried to seek help from my country's leaders for my grievances but in vain. Not even a reply, hahaha after writing 4 times.

Nobody, the incumbent or opposition, will really help you if there is no newsworthiness in this society. I am tired

Most people here are good to ah RUN, so ah RUN's best advice is to encourage our brothers here to stay take care of our ownselves. Don't care about politics anymore and know your priorities. If you are better educated or street smart, try to read the market, anticipate the next move and protect yourself, friends and families.

If you want to win, you must lose first.
Give up hope, if you want to seek enlightenment. (Hope is just a illusion, hindrance and burden in your mind)
Form is emptiness, Emptiness is form.

Our brotherhood lives.

- A tribute to Froggy and other good brothers here.

Fuck your mother Chee buy.. U tell people to vote for PAP.. Go fuck yourself

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck your mother Chee buy.. U tell people to vote for PAP.. Go fuck yourself

Don't know why you must scold my mother. Can tell you are not one of us.
If you are not a mole, come, I talk to you seriously.

When I was young, I was to think that religious people are kinder and so are vegetarians because they celebrate life and love.
When I grew up, i realized that there is no correlation between a person's religious faith / diet vs his character.
Tony, while you are a strict vegan and advocate for liberty, your soul is troubled and there's no mercy in your words.
Read your reply again, and you would agree that you are more ruthless than a man who eats foie gras.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back to my advocate for voting the incumbent. I agree that opposition needs our support but you must also understand that this place has no love. Be selfish like the rest, and only after you can protect yourself, your families and friends, then you think about enlightening the 70%

For long-term good, together we need to join the 70%.

- We need to support government policies strongly, encourage more foreigners to live side-by-side with our 70% in HDBs and Condos and give them priority in RCs and local community events.
- We need to encourage government to hire more Indian, China Chinese and filipinos in our civil service so that they understand the situation faced by our PMETs in the private sector.
- We need more foreign students to be prioritized over local students for scholarship and leadership programs such as trekking in Mount Kinabalu, which revealed that an unusually high participation rate for foreign-born students.

hahaha, I don't know if you seen soft local kids being bullied in playgrounds. In the same context, greater presence of foreign students, NSFs, workers and residents in our society is very beneficial for our democracy in the long run. So, on our part, we need to embrace our leadership in the next election.

Singapore is like that. Look at the skewed results between General Elections and Presidential Elections. Nobody wants opposition from their own wards, so if you want greater democracy, you must learn to let go first.

10da50e3bbf8a0cd8ff018d9dbf628e3.jpg

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know why you must scold my mother. Can tell you are not one of us.
If you are not a mole, come, I talk to you seriously.

When I was young, I was to think that religious people are kinder and so are vegetarians because they celebrate life and love.
When I grew up, i realized that there is no correlation between a person's religious faith / diet vs his character.
Tony, while you are a strict vegan and advocate for liberty, your soul is troubled and there's no mercy in your words.
Read your reply again, and you would agree that you are more ruthless than a man who eats foie gras.

Fuck u don talk cock here... go home suck thumb n sleep