• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NTU's 'Beauty' Queen

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>NTU roots for this beauty queen
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_NTU_8.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Miss Singapore World Faraliza Tan will take her exams separately as they clash with the pageant. -- PHOTO: JOSEPH NAIR FOR THE STRAITS TIMES
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->It's another Team Singapore campaign.
Newly crowned Miss Singapore World Faraliza Tan is in the race for the global title on Dec 12, but this clashes with examinations for the mass communications undergraduate.
'I've four exam papers to sit for,' said the 21-year-old who is of Malay and Chinese lineage.
After she discussed her plight with the relevant authorities at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), they decided to play cheerleader.
'My dean said that this pageant is the Olympics of beauty and brains and that it is for a national cause,' said the former East Spring Secondary School student.
Her professors will now roll out separate exam papers for the 1.75m-tall Tan, who beat 21 rivals to win the local contest at Raffles Convention Centre on Aug 16.
Incidentally, her cousin Nuraliza Osman was crowned Miss Singapore Universe in 2002.
This year's grand final was slated to be held in Ukraine but the recent fighting between Russia and Georgia has prompted the search for a new venue.
Asked if life has changed for her, she said: 'In the past, I usually kept a very low profile, but now, more of my peers look at me when I walk by.'
And for the NTU guys who really must know, she said: 'No, I do not have a boyfriend.'
Loh Keng Fatt

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
a nice gal and she is still single.
so brothers studying at NTU,what are you waiting for ?

A

Alu862

she did not shave her crotch hair. See the picture in today

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just another girl who contributes to the cosmetic industry !

Do you call it talent for girls to doll themselves up ?

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...Haven't seen any chinese marrying malay and stay non-muslim.
if u wan to marry a malay, u have to convert to muslim first b4 rom. if not, they will not be allow to marry unless, the malay abandon her ties.

nvr, the muslim convert to others.