• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat That hashtag #notinmyname (the anti-death penalty group)

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's a group of anti-death penalty activists who campaigned long and hard for someone who had no qualms repeatedly smashing the skull of an adult human being, and one of them even wrote a glorious tribute to the murderer in his final hour.

I wonder if the same group will do the same honours for the Singaporeans who are on death row and if they will also pen tributes to them detailing how much their mothers loved them and penning it with the hastag #notinmyname

#notinmyname my fucking arsehole.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a group of anti-death penalty activists who campaigned long and hard for someone who had no qualms repeatedly smashing the skull of an adult human being, and one of them even wrote a glorious tribute to the murderer in his final hour.

I wonder if the same group will do the same honours for the Singaporeans who are on death row and if they will also pen tributes to them detailing how much their mothers loved them and penning it with the hastag #notinmyname

The anti-death penalty activists are idiots. They should campaign for the victims and the victims' families suffering.

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support most gruesome public execution alike ISIS.

Colosseum feed beast also good. Spectators will gamble and cheer more exciting than F1 race and turf club by 100X.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im sorry theres a flaw in ur logic,if u are strongly opposed to a human being taking away another's human being's life thru brute force and violence,why do you support the taking away of a human's life thru the machinations of the state,which may be a soulless entity but is still the act of violence of men upon other men?how can u watch calmly as the condemned prisoner is marched into the chamber and executed,be it by electrocution,or injection or in a gas chamber like a cold,dystopian,facist state?

and what makes u think only murderers and killers get death sentence in singapore?in singapore people get death sentence for just about everything,we are as strict as sharia law here.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A significant number of these chaps are gay boys. Maybe you can check with some of them here in this forum. I suggest the leader of the gay pack jw5. He is the alpha and the omega.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
These folks all have their own respective agendas but have merged and pick on things that will get international attention, funds and income related assignments internationally as they present themselves as freedom fighter and consciousness of the common people and the World. The LGBT crowd is also into this as the mechanism for seeking attention is the same.

When the Muslims in SDP made noise, they abandoned their alliance with SDP and the fight against the PAP when it came to the Bukit Batok BE.

It makes no sense for them to raise the case of a local Tan Ah Beng who is facing the gallows. Firstly the family members will not allow such groups to run their agendas. If ever it will be a poor Indian family which knows no better. Secondly there is no foreign government to be drag into the issue. When the Australian Vietnamese chap was caught for drug trafficking, these so called do-callers hit the mother load because he was an Aussie and they generate a lot of noise. Trouble is that there are no Ang Mos in death row and so the poor Sarawak family got dragged into performance.

Ask them to represent the Nigerians in Singapore's death row? They can't be bothered as the Nigerian Govt and even Nigerians can't be bothered and may even welcome hanging these guys.

These are same liberals that will readily accept the animal excrement as a perfume if it became fashionable in the west and some sod said that it helps the green movement as it can be recycled and no animals need be killed in testing.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
im sorry theres a flaw in ur logic,if u are strongly opposed to a human being taking away another's human being's life thru brute force and violence,why do you support the taking away of a human's life thru the machinations of the state,which may be a soulless entity but is still the act of violence of men upon other men?how can u watch calmly as the condemned prisoner is marched into the chamber and executed,be it by electrocution,or injection or in a gas chamber like a cold,dystopian,facist state?

and what makes u think only murderers and killers get death sentence in singapore?in singapore people get death sentence for just about everything,we are as strict as sharia law here.

Why is there no focus on the victim? His family did not get to see him in his last hour. The vic never got to kiss his loved ones goodbye. His family did not have two full years to prepare themselves for the inevitable. They received the news with one devastating call from the police in the middle of the night. Who will pen a tribute to them?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
....... ........

It makes no sense for them to raise the case of a local Tan Ah Beng who is facing the gallows. Firstly the family members will not allow such groups to run their agendas. If ever it will be a poor Indian family which knows no better. Secondly there is no foreign government to be drag into the issue.

......... ..........

These are same liberals that will readily accept the animal excrement as a perfume if it became fashionable in the west and some sod said that it helps the green movement as it can be recycled and no animals need be killed in testing.

The discrepancy is glaring. If anyone were to judge our death penalty by the actions of these activists, one would conclude that Singapore only hangs foreigners and never its own kind. These people will not only campaign just for foreigners, they will also bring the matter to foreign NGOs and ask them to put pressure on our govt. And then they will call anyone who stands in their way xenophobic, racist, bigoted, etc.

Dog poop perfume is already a reality. I say let these chaps wear it.

real-feature-image.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said bro.

I saw the various narratives put out this lot to the foreign media and here. And it was not honest which is sad. They covered the background of the assailant including mentioning that he was here to seek a better life which was exactly what the victim was doing. They mentioned the tree branch but failed to say that it was used to bludgeon the victim that he had 14 fractures of the skull which then cracked open, etc. No mercy whatsoever for the victim.

Till today Jeanette or her husband who has been mounting her defence online or even Alfred Dowell has been good enough to show respect to locals and explain what new grounds did they raise for the 11th hr appeal. Its an absolute abuse of process and raises the hope of all involved unnecessarily.

Why is there no focus on the victim? His family did not get to see him in his last hour. The vic never got to kiss his loved ones goodbye. His family did not have two full years to prepare themselves for the inevitable. They received the news with one devastating call from the police in the middle of the night. Who will pen a tribute to them?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'd deprived somebody of life for not a reason of self defense of my own life, I don't deserve the right of continued existence. How much more can be simpler than that? It is one thing to give a fair chance for murderers to have their day in court to defend their actions but for those who fight for the lives of those who had no mercy for their victims when the sentence is upheld by the highest court in the land, they are no more guiltier than the murderers they defend.

Last edited: