• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Animal Abuse - the bullshit excuse

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note the bullshit excuse. Moment of anxiety my arse. Should not the authorities remove all dogs in his "foster care". And he went and made a Police report. They should put a leash on this arsehole and drag him around the estate to discipline him.

Many thanks to the Malay girl / lady who had the courage to broadcast this. Kudos to you.

Note the videos are at the bottom of the link.
http://theindependent.sg/man-who-assaulted-husky-explains-that-he-acted-in-a-moment-of-anxiety/

Man who assaulted husky explains that he acted in a moment of anxiety
By The Independent - May 24, 2016 17 2951
Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter

Facebook user Maimunah Mohadi had uploaded two videos showing a man hitting, kicking, dragging and lifting a dog by its neck on a leash. Her post has been shared over 7000 times and has caused much outrage online.The incident allegedly happened this morning (May 23) at a terrace house in Loyang Green this morning.

The man who allegedly abused the dog has identified himself in Facebook as Alan Chiam. In the post he explained why he had to act harshly against the dog.

We republish his Facebook note in full.

With regards to the video posted by Mainumah Mohadi that went viral.

First of all, I sincerely apologize for the seemingly harsh actions made during the discipline process. I’d like to clarify that during the whole process, I have full control over the strength to make sure the Husky is not hurt. This morning, 23rd May 2016, Monday, at approximately 0900hrs to 1000hrs, the Husky had a fight with the Golden Retriever after their routine morning walk. My helper then tried to stop them from biting each other and the Husky starts growling at my helper and attempted to charge and attack her. Upon hearing my helper’s screaming for help, I immediately went to the backyard when I see the Husky attempted to attack my helper. I started off with pouring ice cold water on the Husky in an attempt to divert his attention to stop the fight but to no avail. Then I start to separate the fight using the wheelbarrow method from the back. Having stopped the fight, the Husky still continue growling at my helper and the Golden Retriever and still wishes to charge at my helper. In a moment of anxiety, I then resorted to such an action.

This issue has created a distress to my family members with harassment from private messages and via social media platforms. Henceforth, a police report has been made to ensure safety to my family members.

I have so far been helping dogs in senior age, with health problems and behavioral issues. Having a number of such dogs under my foster care, I have given up many of my lifestyles and devoted most of my time on them including moving to a more spacious place. As all dog rescuer/dog owners know that time is needed for dog to adapt in a new environment. During this time, new behavioral issue will surface up, unfortunately in this case, applies to the Husky.

During this span of time after I’ve moved here, I have received neighbors’ complaints because of the number of dogs despite my efforts to reduce the barking and maintaining the cleanliness. I’d also like to add on to my clarification that I am not a certified dog trainer.

AVA has visited my place and brought the Husky to SPCA for assessment checks for injuries. They will be conducting X-Ray and routine checks. The case has been passed over to the relevant authorities to conduct their investigations. As the case has been handled over to the authorities, please approach them if you require any further information. Lastly, please leave my family members out of this matter. Thank you.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just read this about 10 mins ago and hopping mad when I saw the videos. Tomorrow I am going to make some calls. And why is he running a commercial venture in his backyard? I won't be surprised if his helper is his domestic maid.

I like the part where he had to give up on his lifestyle. Brings a tear to my eye.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya its abuse every which way you look at it.....i am an animal lover and this is sad for me to see. The poor dog looks submissive enough.

Note the bullshit excuse. Moment of anxiety my arse. Should not the authorities remove all dogs in his "foster care". And he went and made a Police report. They should put a leash on this arsehole and drag him around the estate to discipline him.

Many thanks to the Malay girl / lady who had the courage to broadcast this. Kudos to you.

Note the videos are at the bottom of the link.
http://theindependent.sg/man-who-assaulted-husky-explains-that-he-acted-in-a-moment-of-anxiety/

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ya its abuse every which way you look at it.....i am an animal lover and this is sad for me to see. The poor dog looks submissive enough.

I understand the cold water to break up a fight. But dragging the poor fella by its leash and kicking it? Surely that was not necessary. At this point in time, the fight had stopped.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
no....nothing that we saw in the video was necessary......this guy just lost it and took it out on the poor animal.

I understand the cold water to break up a fight. But dragging the poor fella by its leash and kicking it? Surely that was not necessary. At this point in time, the fight had stopped.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no....nothing that we saw in the video was necessary......this guy just lost it and took it out on the poor animal.

the owner needs to enrol himself with cesar millan's dog psychology centre. there are many other ways to control a dog when he becomes aggressive. i am just surprised the dog didn't attack him.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
once a dog reaches such a submissive state it can rarely go into aggressive mode .....so the person abusing it can continue doing so without fear of retaliation.....usually by then the dog will pee or crap in fear.

the owner needs to enrol himself with cesar millan's dog psychology centre. there are many other ways to control a dog when he becomes aggressive. i am just surprised the dog didn't attack him.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy cow, this guy has been using his Facebook to ask donations for dogs that need treatment and people have been giving. He has even asked for blood donations for dogs undergoing surgery.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you bro. I refused to ever go to a particular chap's house for social events after one visit. I realised that his dog would drop its tail immediately and avoid him once he entered the room and you can see the fear. I realised that he must have been abusing the dog.

once a dog reaches such a submissive state it can rarely go into aggressive mode .....so the person abusing it can continue doing so without fear of retaliation.....usually by then the dog will pee or crap in fear.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya....animals like young children cannot act.....you can gauge by their body language what is happening in their lives.

Agree with you bro. I refused to ever go to a particular chap's house for social events after one visit. I realised that his dog would drop its tail immediately and avoid him once he entered the room and you can see the fear. I realised that he must have been abusing the dog.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Yes, seeing that on the video made me very mad. He was just basically whacking the poor defeated Husky. Loyang Green is a row of Terrace houses along Jalan Loyang Besar. I am familiar with that area.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only cowards bully animals.

'The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.' - Mahatma Gandhi

Now you know why pap's Sg is so fuckedup.....this chap probably 70% fucktard.

Someone CSI and post his details. Go disturb him and his family and dispense some vigilante justice for the poor animals

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
we should pay this guy a visit .....and let your muscles sort him out.

Yes, seeing that on the video made me very mad. He was just basically whacking the poor defeated Husky. Loyang Green is a row of Terrace houses along Jalan Loyang Besar. I am familiar with that area.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holy cow, this guy has been using his Facebook to ask donations for dogs that need treatment and people have been giving. He has even asked for blood donations for dogs undergoing surgery.

Likely he created the injuries that required surgery.
Can someone post his fuckface and address?
I've got a good mind to treat him a few Molotov cocktails.....but worry for the other dogs in the compound

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
let it be Narong....i think the law and society as a whole will handle this person....he has lots to lose from here on in.

Likely he created the injuries that required surgery.
Can someone post his fuckface and address?
I've got a good mind to treat him a few Molotov cocktails.....but worry for the other dogs in the compound

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I will email Cesar later and get his views.