• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How'd you like to be taught by Angelina Jolie?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all wanted to be taught by good looking and sexy female teachers at school, but how about having Angelina Jolie for your teacher! Wow! Won't be skipping any of her lectures, that's for sure! I wonder how she will dress as a lecturer?

Cheers!

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/...-to-teach-at-london-school-of-economics-.html

ANGELINA JOLIE TO TEACH AT LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS

Associated Press | London
Tue, May 24 2016 | 06:34 am

Oscar-winning actress and activist Angelina Jolie has been appointed a visiting professor at one of Britain's most prestigious universities.
The London School of Economics announced Monday that Jolie will be working with students studying for a master's degree in Women, Peace and Security.
Among others appointed to teach the course is former British Foreign Secretary William Hague.
"I hope other academic institutions will follow this example, as it is vital that we broaden the discussion on how to advance women's rights and end impunity for crimes that disproportionately affect women, such as sexual violence in conflict," Jolie said in a statement.
"I am looking forward to teaching and to learning from the students as well as to sharing my own experiences of working alongside governments and the United Nations." ( bbn )

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Distraction personified. No ponteng school :p

Sedate looking
_89774852_gettyimages-450549686.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-36363100

This one's better
angelina-jolie-2014.jpg

Attachments

• AJ 1.jpg
    AJ 1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 293

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all wanted to be taught by good looking and sexy female teachers at school, but how about having Angelina Jolie for your teacher! Wow! Won't be skipping any of her lectures, that's for sure! I wonder how she will dress as a lecturer?

Cheers!

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/...-to-teach-at-london-school-of-economics-.html

ANGELINA JOLIE TO TEACH AT LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS

Associated Press | London
Tue, May 24 2016 | 06:34 am

Oscar-winning actress and activist Angelina Jolie has been appointed a visiting professor at one of Britain's most prestigious universities.
The London School of Economics announced Monday that Jolie will be working with students studying for a master's degree in Women, Peace and Security.
Among others appointed to teach the course is former British Foreign Secretary William Hague.
"I hope other academic institutions will follow this example, as it is vital that we broaden the discussion on how to advance women's rights and end impunity for crimes that disproportionately affect women, such as sexual violence in conflict," Jolie said in a statement.
"I am looking forward to teaching and to learning from the students as well as to sharing my own experiences of working alongside governments and the United Nations." ( bbn )

Depends what she wears to lectures and classes. How much is the course? Got visa?