• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Be Careful of Durian with EXTRA FLAVOUR

fanta

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to eat durian in Malaysia like that?

[video=youtube;NHlLPc25wRA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHlLPc25wRA[/video]
A video of a durian seller in Taman Sri Gombak, allegedly “spitting” on each packet of the fruit he was wrapping, has gone viral on social media.

fanta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better off buy unopened?

PvXufZa.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Story going around in the online world is that it is run by 4 Indonesians and the guy was following one of those folklore to get customers to come back. It does not seem like spitting out of disgust but calm and ritualistic. Most workers got better things to do tend bend over and spit in such a regular manner. Understand when it is done in disgust which is quiet common.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only problem is this type of stuff can happen not just to durians. Even when you order food in restaurants the people commit such acts without any particular reason other than just to be mean.

I was cautious when the food were prepared by Indian or PRCs in hawker, restaurant. Goodwood hotel is one incident about food poisoning. I was there with friend in early March, having lunch at Goodwood and noticed the staffs were mostly pinoy. The rest became history. I rather eat instant noodle than to eat food outside prepared by strangers

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only problem is this type of stuff can happen not just to durians. Even when you order food in restaurants the people commit such acts without any particular reason other than just to be mean.

even food cooked by your maid may have cunt or arse juices transferred from their body to your meals!!!
some do it as revenge others think the juices can charm you to fell in love with them or be under their control
a biz woman fren of mine had her underwear on top of a ledge where you walk in via the entrance ......... this is her way to use pussy power over you

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was cautious when the food were prepared by Indian or PRCs in hawker, restaurant. Goodwood hotel is one incident about food poisoning. I was there with friend in early March, having lunch at Goodwood and noticed the staffs were mostly pinoy. The rest became history. I rather eat instant noodle than to eat food outside prepared by strangers

they belong to tribes of Edz Ello.////////// fucking peenoise and peenays

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
whenever the sgts in camp asked NSmen to buy food from outside it always get extra garnishes like spit and snot........ taste good?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Story going around in the online world is that it is run by 4 Indonesians and the guy was following one of those folklore to get customers to come back. It does not seem like spitting out of disgust but calm and ritualistic. Most workers got better things to do tend bend over and spit in such a regular manner. Understand when it is done in disgust which is quiet common.

You believe the mudlander stories? I only see locals hiring Indonesian workers in stalls before.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saliva improves the fermentation process. Hence enhancing the flavours! Because it contains microbes. Nobody has fallen sick or died because of saliva. Except for choking on it.

Last edited: