• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sad News on HSK

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Heng and his family are entitled to privacy.

No one is talking about barging into his ICU room. We're talking about updating the public on his medical condition. As a public servant paid by taxpayers' money, that's the least we're entitled to.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one is talking about barging into his ICU room. We're talking about updating the public on his medical condition. As a public servant paid by taxpayers' money, that's the least we're entitled to.

you are right. imagine if u are sam leong boss and if sam leong is sick.
i am sure, you as Yellowarse owner, has every right to know sam leong progress and whether if u want to keep sam leong as your dog or employee

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I think you're just being nosy. Why the fascination over details of the misfortunes of others?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
maroondah_2.jpg

how to update details when maybe there are no new items to update :confused:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We do not have to worry so much about him actually, we can be sure that, he is getting the best medical attention , we will never get, if we were in that state; after all, he is one of the 'gods' or the SPECIAL ONE.

We have to be rational as that chappie has asked the kek leng " shame the gun"....we should be asking, will be get a flag draped over carriage funeral..when he does kick the "bucket" or will be get up soon & kick the buckets around the hospital as part of his therapy?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what is wrong for her to concern about the finest son of Singapore health condition?

Is he a health minister? So a health minister Kanna stroke and now in an almost dead condition. Hmmmm.... I think he got the wrong vocation.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
We do not have to worry so much about him actually, we can be sure that, he is getting the best medical attention , we will never get, if we were in that state; after all, he is one of the 'gods' or the SPECIAL ONE.

I am not too sure about the getting the best medical attention part. Understanding the MIW, they may had already drop HSK like a hot potato knowing he no chance to be fully recovered, hence has no economic value by now. Not a penny will be wasted on him. That may be why no one is allow to see the state he is in now?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think you're just being nosy. Why the fascination over details of the misfortunes of others?

No one gives a shit about the misfortunes of Ah Heng, He can die for all I care. but people want to know whether he is so medically incapacitated that there will be a new Finance minister to replace him, or if there will be a by election or if he can in the future perform any duties that he has been paid for. This kind of thing affects them, especially if a new finance minister comes in that wants to point the interest rate or sing dollar in another direction.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one gives a shit about the misfortunes of Ah Heng, He can die for all I care. but people want to know whether he is so medically incapacitated that there will be a new Finance minister to replace him, or if there will be a by election or if he can in the future perform any duties that he has been paid for. This kind of thing affects them, especially if a new finance minister comes in that wants to point the interest rate or sing dollar in another direction.

No one shd bask on past glories. If HSK remains in coma, he must be replaced as Finance Minister and allowed to relax with his family. No one is indispensible, including, LHL, Tharman, HSK and TCH. PAP can go and SG will continue as it is.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I care.
I want this vile pappy to suffer then mati.
Champagne already on ice.....dun like to be disappointed

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
I care.
I want this vile pappy to suffer then mati.
Champagne already on ice.....dun like to be disappointed

Its been two weeks since HSK suffered his massive stroke and he's still in a coma.

We now need a miracle to see him recover and return back to work.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its been two weeks since HSK suffered his massive stroke and he's still in a coma.

why the hell you wanna see him recover? A dead PAP is a good PAP.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

yah lor.... one picture also never show...like that also can ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have a massive stroke, you go into a coma, & you recover & goes back to work ASAP....that is definitely a miracle....& it means that, a gathering of 'religious' works & you don't know, which religion will you got to thank for that miracle? .:biggrin:

I have a close friend, who had a massive stroke, went into coma...."all systems" failed...3 days in ICU....& GONE!:p

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a massive stroke, you go into a coma, & you recover & goes back to work ASAP....that is definitely a miracle....& it means that, a gathering of 'religious' works & you don't know, which religion you got to thank.:biggrin:

I have a close friend, who had a massive stroke, went into coma...."all systems" failed...3 days in ICU....& GONE!:p

from statistics, it is bad if the patient doesnt wake up within a few days after surgery.

But let us wish HSK well.

Hopefully what happened to HSK will be a lesson to pap to be more caring and compassionate to others. Let that be a wake up call to anyone who think of nothing but to grow GDP at all costs regardless of the miseries they inflict along the way

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
from statistics, it is bad if the patient doesnt wake up within a few days after surgery.

But let us wish HSK well.

Hopefully what happened to HSK will be a lesson to pap to be more caring and compassionate to others. Let that be a wake up call to anyone who think of nothing but to grow GDP at all costs regardless of the miseries they inflict along the way

Let PAP continue to behave like sinkie shit, so they can all die..