• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sad News on HSK

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
This HSK episode only serves to remind me that life is often a mere cruel joke. We often encounter irony, contradiction and unfairness. Folks that we like or least dislike often go before those we deeply hate.

it also meant it is not worth the while to serve an arsehole till dropped

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can please help check which team of surgeons did the brain surgery ?
many questions unanswered ? :(

i heard this, instruction given by the top power.
1. only PM can visit HSK
2. only President can visit HSK
3. the closest family of HSK (wife and children and may be his parents and siblings) can visit HSK.

all others like MP / ministers / rc etc are not allowed to visit HSK

Hopeless

Alfrescian
Loyal
Qingdao-Beer-Festival.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Not true, lah. LKY was a hakka, a chink stock of southern China. He lived past 90 and still wanted to go on. To each his own health, life style and food regime, which altogether will determine his life span.

Not true, Old Fart had a healthy dose of Malay blood in him thru his baba mama. In fact, his native tongue was Melayu and he never learned to speak Mandarin until he was in office as PeeM. Its the malay blood that extended his life.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
1. only PM can visit HSK
3. the closest family of HSK (wife and children and may be his parents and siblings) can visit HSK.

I heard also bomohs, catholic exorcist priests and the ghost of Old fart can also visit him.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. only PM can visit HSK

Wait a minute, how the hell is the freedom of visiting him being restricted? Where did such bullshit comes from?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true, lah. LKY was a hakka, a chink stock of southern China. He lived past 90 and still wanted to go on. To each his own health, life style and food regime, which altogether will determine his life span.

Haaaa...there's something LKY did that HSK did not do or not know about.

A few little birds I heard from said there's a parcel for LKY every month. Rumored to be herbal products from China to build and sustained his health over the years. That why he still very healthy until gecko kena stroke, that's when he went downhill thereafter.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

A few little birds I heard from said there's a parcel for LKY every month. Rumored to be herbal products from China to build and sustained his health over the years. That why he still very healthy until gecko kena stroke, that's when he went downhill thereafter.

kiat kiat probably tot he very the kuat and took 2 parcel every month..... now kena sperm shoot into the brain. 精匆脑

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you ask me I would say there is a virtual news blackout about HSK's condition. Since day one, all we were told is that he has been successfully operated on & his condition is stable. All I know is that he has been in ICU all this while. Nothing new by the state-controlled media.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whilst I sympathise with Minister Heng on the personal level, the fact remains that he is a public figure and his salary and medical bills are paid from taxpayers monies-so as long as he remains a Minister or MP, the public has the right to know his medical condition.

There's almost total silence from the MSM and this has contributed to everyone saying "a little bird told me........."

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Whilst I sympathise with Minister Heng on the personal level, the fact remains that he is a public figure and his salary and medical bills are paid from taxpayers monies-so as long as he remains a Minister or MP, the public has the right to know his medical condition.

There's almost total silence from the MSM and this has contributed to everyone saying "a little bird told me........."

I get what you're saying. But since they are natural aristocracy, they decide what information peasants have access to. Not the right thing to do, but that's just the way it is. After all, 70% of peasants wholeheartedly support this status quo.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gecko was Palpatine. One she went, Harry had no more dark side power.