• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sad News on HSK

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am told over lunch by a prominent professor of neurology that Kiat, if he can recover, he'll be paralysed.

He's still fighting for his dear life and it's a 50/50 chance that he may not leave TTSH alive.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HSK fell so sick because he overworked for us sinkies. We should all be grateful for the dedication of the PAP ministers. Majulah PAP! Majulah Singapura!

vnhhinjb

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HSK fell so sick because he overworked for us sinkies. We should all be grateful for the dedication of the PAP ministers. Majulah PAP! Majulah Singapura!

Its sad for HSK and I hope for the best for him, but for you I will just say fuck your mother's phua chee buy for trying to capitalise on someone's bad stroke of luck. You should be banned together with me.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever u say abt recovery fr stroke I am sorry but u don't fully recover. And after you have walked past death I think you would want to take it easy after. Your view towards life n success will take a different plane.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his brother has had a stroke too. it runs in the family. high chloresterol leading to cardiovascular issues are very prevalent among sinkie genes of southern chink stock. if sinkie men of such stock can live till 69, they are considered very lucky. at around 55-56, to be able to withdraw a tidy sum from cpf and see a million dollar salary for a couple of years, he should be moderately lucky. if i were him i would ask love ones to pull the plug.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am told over lunch by a prominent professor of neurology that Kiat, if he can recover, he'll be paralysed.

He's still fighting for his dear life and it's a 50/50 chance that he may not leave TTSH alive.

can please comfirm Doctors from Mayo Clinic and Harvard are in town ? :confused:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM LHL can stay on for a while more unchallenged. ...its sqaure off between TCJ & CCS..dark (pun) horse Tharman still stand a chance?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can please comfirm Doctors from Mayo Clinic and Harvard are in town ? :confused:

open a hole in skull and pinpoint aneurism spot among blood vessels to seal to prevent further bleeding is extremely difficult, even for the best from stanford, john hopkins or ucsf. sinkie docs can handle such a painstaking task.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HSK should get a good rest. Come NDP 2016, we grassroots leaders hope to parade him around to encourage the sinkies. It may also cause the local stock market to rally.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
open a hole in skull and pinpoint aneurism spot among blood vessels to seal to prevent further bleeding is extremely difficult, even for the best from stanford, john hopkins or ucsf. sinkie docs can handle such a painstaking task.

the hint is in the story. Doctors who performed the brain surgery still remain
anonymous. :(