• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Anyone drank this before?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this yummy??

bonus-the-us-marines-are-hardcore-in-their-own-right-below-a-us-marine-drinks-the-blood-of-a-cobra-during-a-jungle-survival-exercise-with-the-thai-navy-as-part-of-the-cobra-gold-2014-joint-military-exercise.jpg

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most unusual drink i had was a drink made up of the internal organs of baby abalones and sea squirts.
These animals feed on algaes which made the concoction full of minerals and vitamins.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don know about snake blood.
But Snake gallbladder clean your blood n has cooling effect.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. It is salty. I drank snake blood from a python my police constable neighbourhood friend caught while on duty. He was supposed to bring the animal to a forested area to be released in the water catchment area. But being regular working blokes, that was too trouble some, so he brought it to me. We kept it a few days, then someone suggested we cook it. We were in Sec 3 and some guy suggested we can drink its blood, so we hacked off its head and drank its blood. skinned and cut the rest of the reptile, marinated in soy sauce, and threw it into the over to be baked. Took photos and all that. Later that day, my uncle heard what we did and gave us a scolding saying that the blood could be carrying parasitic eggs/bacteria, and how stupid we were to perform this crazy act. Well, it was already done, all of us lived and are still alive today. So my uncle, who was a lecturer at Singapore Polytechnic wasn't that smart after all!

Cheers!

Is this yummy??..............

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never tried snake blood. But have tried boiled pig's blood and chicken blood. Do they count?
Half potent only, at best :p Btw, nowadays where got pig's blood here?

Runifyouhaveto said:
only eaten snake in the course of my work, literally n figuratively
Oh, must be moonlighting as a snake oil man plying your trade :eek: