• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How to tell if a personal is mentally ill or possessed by demons?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure they can find room for one more at Woodbridge:wink:

Plenty of room at the Hotel Buangkok Medical Park, Any time of year ( any time of year), you can find it there.You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jokes aside, when a person speaks in a language which he had never learnt, he may be possessed.

He may also possess super-human strength......

He will have knowledge of secrets which no one else knows.....

Mentally ill people will not be able to exhibit these symptoms.....

Scorn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jokes aside, when a person speaks in a language which he had never learnt, he may be possessed.

Good post !!!!!!!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Plenty of room at the Hotel Buangkok Medical Park, Any time of year ( any time of year), you can find it there.You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!.

You have to leave this tiny red dot of an island, otherwise you are stuck with the rest of the 70% of the inmates :smile:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have a tumour in your brain, you can achieve super intelligence and speaks many different languages.

There is a movie like this before. I have forgotten the name.

Was it fiction or non fiction?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

I got super powder leh. I ejaculated n cause a crater on mars that resulted in a tsunami tat wipeoff all living things on the planet.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have a tumour in your brain, you can achieve super intelligence and speaks many different languages.

There is a movie like this before. I have forgotten the name.

Was it fiction or non fiction?

Pulp fiction starring john travolta. The storyline was a bit anal though.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
when an individual is grossly fixated with an object or individual, which includes online monikers, he/she is either mentally ill or possessed by demons or even both.
hahaha......u are really a thick skinned wayang king.....
at least I do not go after post made by Scroobal......
but for some time, u were fixated with nicks like kukubird, jah, jw5........
worst u were indiscriminately spamming everywhere in SBF....
glad that u appeared to have your mental condition under control or exorcised or even both....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha......u are really a thick skinned wayang king.....
at least I do not go after post made by Scroobal......
but for some time, u were fixated with nicks like kukubird, jah, jw5........
worst u were indiscriminately spamming everywhere in SBF....
glad that u appeared to have your mental condition under control or exorcised or even both....

Great post, kuku!