• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How to tell if a personal is mentally ill or possessed by demons?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to tell whether a person is possessed by a demon or is just mentally ill? Veteran exorcist explains

Hazel Torres
22 May 2016

How can you determine whether a person is possessed by an evil spirit or is simply suffering from a mentally illness?

The answer may not be apparent to ordinary people since a possessed person and one who is mentally ill may exhibit similar physical reaction.

However, Father Cipriano de Meo, a long-time exorcist and priest in Rome, said a well-trained exorcist should know the difference.

Speaking to CNA's Italian agency ACI Stampa, De Meo said in many alleged cases of possession, the victims turned out to be just struggling with some form of mental illness.

An exorcist since 1952, De Meo said the key to telling the difference is through discernment in prayer on the part of the exorcist and the possessed and in the potentially possessed person's reaction to the exorcist himself and the prayers being said.

The exorcist will typically say "(a) prolonged prayer to the point where if the Adversary is present, there's a reaction," he said.

"A possessed person has various general attitudes towards an exorcist, who is seen by the Adversary as an enemy ready to fight him," he added.

De Meo said one telling indication that a person is possessed is the latter's response to the exorcist's prayer.

"There's no lack of frightening facial expressions, threatening words or gestures and other things," he said, "but especially blasphemies against God and Our Lady."

The veteran exorcist priest said the best defence against demonic possession is a simple and sacramental life of prayer.

"It's absolutely fundamental to get rid of sin and live in the grace of God," he said.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church (CCC) offers detailed guidance on how to avoid demonic possession.

It calls on the faithful to avoid "consulting horoscopes, astrology, palm reading, interpretation of omens and lots, the phenomena of clairvoyance, and recourse to mediums," saying they "all conceal a desire for power over time, history, and, in the last analysis, other human beings, as well as a wish to conciliate hidden powers."

"They contradict the honor, respect, and loving fear that we owe to God alone," it says.

De Meo said the exorcists need to remain humble and to remember that their power comes from Christ.

"Regarding spiritual preparation, humility and the conviction that we exorcists aren't the ones who are going to cast out the demon that's fighting Christ. We're called to fight on behalf of Christ," he said.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you talking Genesis Chap 1 God created first man and they are demons?

Adam was created 2nd man after mist from the ground caused flood to God's creation?

1st man was created. Genesis 1: 26

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Genesis 2:6 changes all that and God re-created another man one more time. This one can die type and not of the image of God but similar to monkeys or animals with man look alike head.

6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

The flood was so bad that God has to find a higher ground to put 2nd man Adam safely in a garden East of Eden.

Indeed there are spirits, devils, demons and souls, God image like first man, floating around on earth. Be aware, fear them. and they have dominion over you.

These 1st man can make you rich, poor, make you sick, demon, mad and turn your life upside down.

Start praying and pray hard to them no come to kah chiow you.

How to tell whether a person is possessed by a demon or is just mentally ill? Veteran exorcist explains

Hazel Torres
22 May 2016

How can you determine whether a person is possessed by an evil spirit or is simply suffering from a mentally illness?

The answer may not be apparent to ordinary people since a possessed person and one who is mentally ill may exhibit similar physical reaction.

However, Father Cipriano de Meo, a long-time exorcist and priest in Rome, said a well-trained exorcist should know the difference.

Speaking to CNA's Italian agency ACI Stampa, De Meo said in many alleged cases of possession, the victims turned out to be just struggling with some form of mental illness.

An exorcist since 1952, De Meo said the key to telling the difference is through discernment in prayer on the part of the exorcist and the possessed and in the potentially possessed person's reaction to the exorcist himself and the prayers being said.

The exorcist will typically say "(a) prolonged prayer to the point where if the Adversary is present, there's a reaction," he said.

"A possessed person has various general attitudes towards an exorcist, who is seen by the Adversary as an enemy ready to fight him," he added.

De Meo said one telling indication that a person is possessed is the latter's response to the exorcist's prayer.

"There's no lack of frightening facial expressions, threatening words or gestures and other things," he said, "but especially blasphemies against God and Our Lady."

The veteran exorcist priest said the best defence against demonic possession is a simple and sacramental life of prayer.

"It's absolutely fundamental to get rid of sin and live in the grace of God," he said.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church (CCC) offers detailed guidance on how to avoid demonic possession.

It calls on the faithful to avoid "consulting horoscopes, astrology, palm reading, interpretation of omens and lots, the phenomena of clairvoyance, and recourse to mediums," saying they "all conceal a desire for power over time, history, and, in the last analysis, other human beings, as well as a wish to conciliate hidden powers."

"They contradict the honor, respect, and loving fear that we owe to God alone," it says.

De Meo said the exorcists need to remain humble and to remember that their power comes from Christ.

"Regarding spiritual preparation, humility and the conviction that we exorcists aren't the ones who are going to cast out the demon that's fighting Christ. We're called to fight on behalf of Christ," he said.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i dunno about that but i can tell easily if a person is fucking sinkie ball-less..it comes from learning and with a dose of hardcore experience dealing with such sinkies.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dunno about that but i can tell easily if a person is fucking sinkie ball-less..it comes from learning and with a dose of hardcore experience dealing with such sinkies.

I remember when as a kid, the medium just look at the penis of the possessed. If it is long and bent, he is possessed. If the vagina is open wide, means the devil has bee fucking her and she is possessed. Otherwise, she is mad.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember when as a kid, the medium just look at the penis of the possessed. If it is long and bent, he is possessed. If the vagina is open wide, means the devil has bee fucking her and she is possessed. Otherwise, she is mad.

If eunuch, how?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Observe the behaviour of kuku (not its length) and the answer is clear.

7f9edcf226a35b581b168c6836f463b2.jpg

this i hate to agree but the facts are overwhelming

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's easy.

Those who think that the person is possessed by demon, is mentally ill and, the person who think that he is possessed by demon, is also mentally ill.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If anyone go around repeating " PAP is good"..is posses by demons & anyone, for the last 51 years keep voting for PAP is mentally ill..

jw5

Loyal
You can tell if a person is mentally ill by noting whether his clones reply to one another in an internet forum. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bent at what angle? 90 degrees? or it can swirl around 360 degrees.....if the vagina is wide open....then, all those in the open legs business are possessed & so are all the women of a certain race....who has children by large numbers...or women who has dozen of children....definitely it is WIDE OPEN....are you sure, you got this right?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I sometimes come across these people who are unhinged at bus interchanges, buses & trains & have listened to their mutterings.
Often hear them muttering PAP.

I bet that the majority of those at Woodbridge (IMH) are in there because of the stresses caused by the policies of the PAP:eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I sometimes come across these people who are unhinged at bus interchanges, buses & trains & have listened to their mutterings.
Often hear them muttering PAP.

I bet that the majority of those at Woodbridge (IMH) are in there because of the stresses caused by the policies of the PAP:eek:

i mutter "pap is the best" in my sleep.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
70% sinkies are possessed by PAP. Even all religions in Singapore cannot exorcised the PAP demons and fake pastor Lawrence has been demonised too. The demons were everywhere from PA to RC & CCCs. Children are jumping down from buildings, the lifts in Singapore are taking old folk's life, the silver servant are zombies waiting for beck and call. To save Singapore, we have to count on 30% Singaporeans.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when an individual is grossly fixated with an object or individual, which includes online monikers, he/she is either mentally ill or possessed by demons or even both.

Dr Brian Yeo
Brian Yeo Clinic Psychiatry Consultancy
3 Mt Elizabeth
09-02
S228510