• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious LIVE NEWS: SCDF Ambulance whacked Van BLOCKED PIE@Paya Lebar

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very serious. I was jammed 35mins to move only 150m. I was there only a min after it happened.

2.5lanes almost entire PIE towards Jurong completely blocked. Got to squeeze half lane and road shoulder to get past.

3 veh accident.

1 black sedan car
1 white delivery van backside very Koyak
1 SCDF AMBULANCE head Koyak

Could have a 4th car, my view blocked can not see.

I never buy 4D never see car plates.

There were 2TP bikes 4 ambulance 2 tow trucks. Many injured.

1 am plus heavy rain. Several fallen trees many PONDING AREAS on PIE.

$8 cow go eat bull shit!

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Changi Airport to Jurong west all rain heavily.

Tyre of white van on the road. Contents of van spilled. Full of shattered glasses and bottles, cups, looking like a Kopitiam supply truck. The doors behind it widely opened up after SCDF ambulance kissed it's ass.

Clean up and jam will take long time.

Siow liao!

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When it rain at night it is really dangerous travelling on expressway. Once I was travelling on PIE towards Jurong at 2 am and it was raining. Was travelling at 80kph extreme left consider average at time of travel, then when I went up the slope at Eunos flyover there was a pool of water and my car skidded slidely, I can't imagine if I drove any faster which I normally drive. KNNBCCB why there is a pool of water right in the middle of the road.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many fair weather drivers in Spore.They don't know when to slow down when the weather is bad.

I've also notice that that few try keep a safe distance from cars in front. When you try to maintain a safe distance, someone will take the oppurtunity to cut in front of you:eek:

It is no wonder that you hear of terrible accidents involving Sporeans when they try to drive outside of Spore.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On Sat night / Sun morning, much of Singapore was hit by gale force winds, and heavy rain. And now, bros here have reported mishaps on the roads.

Yet, none of the Papzi Instructed Media and Press have breathed anything about floods, uprootings or other mishaps. Amazing!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yet, none of the Papzi Instructed Media and Press have breathed anything about floods, uprootings or other mishaps. Amazing!

That's because damage and flooding was minor. There is no need for the press to make mountains out of molehills.

This is what real flood damage looks like.

423213_1.jpg