• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat FAP sapporker told to farked off CC, guess who they voted for

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEE SOON SOUTH CC: CAFE TENANT GIVEN LAST MIN NOTICE ON NON RENEWAL OF TENDER

Submitted by farhan on Fri, 20/05/2016 - 9:47am

What do you think of this?

Buddy%20Hoagies%20Cafe%20and%20Grill%20Nee%20Soon%20South%20CC%2012%20years_0.jpg

There's a popular, family-run cafe, which I've really liked in the past, called Buddy Hoagies cafe and grill. It's at Nee Soon South CC and produces a healthy menu at a reasonable price for Nee Soon residents.

It's been there for 12 years.

But the owners just found out the CC property management agent would not be renewing the tender. They were given ONE MONTH to leave (they had to plead with their MP to get a month's extension).

And what is taking their place?

Well, the rumour is ... KFC!

Because I was just thinking how we needed to see another local, popular family-run eatery moved out so another American fast food franchise could move in.

There's nothing like rewarding local enterprise and supporting healthy food options for heartlanders.

And this is nothing like that.

Sad really, isn't it?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...nant-given-last-min-notice-non-renewal-tender
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
post this on forums and fb, readers come in to kpkb complain fuck pap etc etc but in the end cafe still closes and moves out and nothing changes so let's move on.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The shop space should be rented out to the highest bidder. It's a free market. Why should KFC be unfairly penalized when they are willing to pay a higher rent?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The shop space should be rented out to the highest bidder. It's a free market. Why should KFC be unfairly penalized when they are willing to pay a higher rent?

You are right. Our society is run base on Meritocracy. No personal matter or personal relationship should hamper the well being of the Nation.

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right, highest amount whould win. If sinkies cannot afford KFC , they can try McDonald as Halimah Binti Yacob would have advised.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are right, highest amount whould win. If sinkies cannot afford KFC , they can try McDonald as Halimah Binti Yacob would have advised.

Fast food outlets have the same prices regardless whether they are located at the suburban areas or the airport. That's why at tourist places, you should either pack your own lunch or eat at fast food. KFC will probably serve cheaper and more delicious food than that cafe.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way I look at it is that sinkies must take the initiative to support their own establishment otherwise all these foreign MNCs will take over.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I agree. Buddy Hoagies must have been very stingy, refused to pay higher rental in order to fatten their profit margin. And in the process, they got kicked out. Serve them right.