• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Is Amos Yee's Hatred for PAP so Intense?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is only pissed off at getting jailed in imh and kenna slapped by the uncle.

Please stop giving this dumbass kid any more credit other than his willingness to self destruct.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
He is only pissed off at getting jailed in imh and kenna slapped by the uncle.

Please stop giving this dumbass kid any more credit other than his willingness to self destruct.

Exactly. Why pay any attention to him? Banish him to one of the offshore islands and don't ever let him return.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think Amos is against PAP per se. He aims for a subject that will get immediate attention - Christianity, Islam, Old Man, Chee, SDP etc. The pattern is obvious. If it was Workers Party standing at BB, it will WP. If the 7th Day Adventist were a major religion in Singapore, he will jump on that as well. As the day's go by, I don't think its political. Dr Ang Yong Guan wrote an article about Amos needing help which I think is close as it gets. Singapore has become his stage and he is looking for popular themes that will draw attention.

This thing about intelligence and IQ does not relate immediately to good things, good outcomes and good causes. Within the criminal cohort, high IQ individuals are there as well. The same with the unemployed.

I have never seen Amos address a PAP policy or programme. I also note that he has propensity to target personalities - KJ, Chee, Old Man, LHL, Allah, Jesus etc . Not sure if he thinks he is smarter than these guys or he is trying to displace them.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think Amos is against PAP per se. He aims for a subject that will get immediate attention - Christianity, Islam, Old Man, Chee, SDP etc. The pattern is obvious. If it was Workers Party standing at BB, it will WP. If the 7th Day Adventist were a major religion in Singapore, he will jump on that as well. As the day's go by, I don't think its political. Dr Ang Yong Guan wrote an article about Amos needing help which I think is close as it gets. Singapore has become his stage and he is looking for popular themes that will draw attention.

This thing about intelligence and IQ does not relate immediately to good things, good outcomes and good causes. Within the criminal cohort, high IQ individuals are there as well. The same with the unemployed.

I have never seen Amos address a PAP policy or programme. I also note that he has propensity to target personalities - KJ, Chee, Old Man, LHL, Allah, Jesus etc . Not sure if he thinks he is smarter than these guys or he is trying to displace them.
hahaha.....Scroobal.....are u describing your ownself????

swimorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....Scroobal.....are u describing your ownself????

I may not agree 100% with what Scroobal posts and I may not even agree 100% with his contents in a single post but come on , every time you post you try to ridicule him. How can that be?
I thought that his post you just replied to made good sense and did not warrant any such reply.
Try to be open minded and fair in your posts and contribute to the health of this forum.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
I may not agree 100% with what Scroobal posts and I may not even agree 100% with his contents in a single post but come on , every time you post you try to ridicule him. How can that be?
I thought that his post you just replied to made good sense and did not warrant any such reply.
Try to be open minded and fair in your posts and contribute to the health of this forum.
hahaha....of course nobody can agree 100% with anybody.....
however strangely there is bunch of nicks that agree 100% with what scroobal posted every time...and behaved like his guard dogs for anyone who exposed his bullshits

there is certain medicine for certain people....
if u are observant as u claimed to be....u will know that Scroobal has a habit of ridiculing other people in his posts......and getting away with it
yes I am giving him a taste of his own medicine..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

his moniker says it all. thankfully, this moniker is ignored most of the time. sammyboys arent fools or kukus.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why is Amos Yee's hatred so intense?

Is Amos a psychiatric case or is PAP really bad?

How many singaporeans feel the same way as Amos?

PAP cant ignore the problem by thinking that it is an isolated mental case.

The problem may be pap has pushed some singaporeans beyond human tolerance.

It is wise for pap to look at itself

Why don't u ask the same questions of Lee Con You?

Why was his hatred for JB so intense?
Was Lee Con You a psychiatric case or was WP really that bad?
How many singaporeans felt the same way as JB?
etc......

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What does Amos Yee intend to do? Blog himself to death thinking that sinkies will start a revolution on his behalf in real life? That guy needs to be sent to do his NS asap. He should be kept fully occupied in a combat unit.

He has already succeeded and converted many young sinkies to his way of thinking. At the right time, they will arise and like he said destroy he fucking govt. I will be there with them. I will look for you as the first one I shove a gun barrel up the ass.