• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race: Malay homeowner finds movers good and efficient over their own

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
27071522141_6e841ab121_b.jpg

26865659960_7e0374d01b_b.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many ex cons work as movers as no other jobs available. So dun expect 5 star treatment. Sg got no professional movers like overseas.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many ex cons work as movers as no other jobs available. So dun expect 5 star treatment. Sg got no professional movers like overseas.

professional movers in the u.s. are mostly latinos with criminal records. blacks are too entitled and lazy to do these jobs.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
professional movers in the u.s. are mostly latinos with criminal records. blacks are too entitled and lazy to do these jobs.

My experience with movers more or less same as delivery people, mostly populated by mat lards and more often than not, fxxking bastards. They do not inform the customer when they are coming (that is, no pre delivery or pre installation notifications) , or if they give a timing, it will be a 4 hour range, say 2 to 6 pm or 4 to 8 pm, which is bloody inconvenient to wait. On top of that, they have a tendency to turn up late or too early and then when asked about why they are late, showed a bad attitude. Their usual challenge is...'...you go and complain lah, I don't fuck care!!!..." Qxpress and Courts are companies with such fucktards, if they are m&d lards.

Very unfortunately, the reliable Chinese delivery or moving people are far and few in between. I do not mind if brothers can share which are the moving companies with good Chinese delivery people as I am planning some moves in the near future. Thanks!!:biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
try Lee & Lee movers. They hv Lee & Lee lawyers to back up.

My experience with movers more or less same as delivery people, mostly populated by mat lards and more often than not, fxxking bastards. They do not inform the customer when they are coming (that is, no pre delivery or pre installation notifications) , or if they give a timing, it will be a 4 hour range, say 2 to 6 pm or 4 to 8 pm, which is bloody inconvenient to wait. On top of that, they have a tendency to turn up late or too early and then when asked about why they are late, showed a bad attitude. Their usual challenge is...'...you go and complain lah, I don't fuck care!!!..." Qxpress and Courts are companies with such fucktards, if they are m&d lards.

Very unfortunately, the reliable Chinese delivery or moving people are far and few in between. I do not mind if brothers can share which are the moving companies with good Chinese delivery people as I am planning some moves in the near future. Thanks!!:biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Under PAP, services across the board suck! Not just mover companies. It took MONTHS for Jover Chew to be charged, only when INTERNATIONAL papers carried such embarassing news. You heard the stories. Consumers are not protected, Singapore workers are not protected, Singaporeans are not protected. This cuntry deserved to be nuked by North Korea.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Typical of m&ds to give a fucking bad attitude. These fuckers are like this. My qxpress delivery is a chinese old man not too friendly but at least i get my items on time.

Recently ordered from Qoo10 and instead of using qxpress the seller uses ninjavan. Holy fuck slow delivery and more expensive. Ordered on tuesday night got tracking number on wednesday morning and sitting in warehouse not out for delivery on thursday and friday and only on monday will it be delivered was told today is holiday so they won't deliver it today and i guess they don't do sundays either.

Wonder why do ppl choose these fucking stupid delivery companies like ninjavan when they are so many well established ones already say DHL or maybe TA Q Bin for example Qxpress is the company's own delivery so that is ok.

Anyway i do recall a few years back my a new neighbour moved into the house opposite mine. Fucking delivery company mostly m&ds and shit skins after drinking some canned drinks threw them into the drain.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fast and friendly deliver service are usually done by Chinese who knows where the real money is.

m&d are only qualified to deliver small parcel and of course do house moving.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the m&ds have better work attitude, mudland would have long overtaken Singapore and snatched all our business.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try paying the movers the same rate per head per hour as china prostitutes and you will get first class service no matter where they came from.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try paying the movers the same rate per head per hour as china prostitutes and you will get first class service no matter where they came from.

I paid the same rate for MALAYS as I did for China prostitutes. Other than their exclamations of "Allahuuakbarr!" when I pull down my underwear, their performance is up there with the best.:rolleyes:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I paid the same rate for MALAYS as I did for China prostitutes. Other than their exclamations of "Allahuuakbarr!" when I pull down my underwear, their performance is up there with the best.:rolleyes:

If she did not try to escape, its not big enough.