• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore Is Confirmed in Trouble

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a NORMAL democracy, anything above 50 is a clear win, Pappies are in ABSOLUTE MAJORITY, the fate of little dot has been sealed short of a miracle. But it may yet come. Almighty God Allah Jehovah is ever Merciful!

Winning by unjust and unfair means will ultimately be judged by Divine intervention. No man can mock God.

Will pap crumble due to divine intervention?

With man, many things are impossible. With God, nothing is impossible.

PAP may think that having PA, CC, RC on its side, it has complete control. I know PAP tries to do man's way and man's way is flawed and fragile and will collapse

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My posts quote real life examples and sum up the conclusion.

You arbitrarily shoot from the hip and spout insults

Who is more credible?

and you'll continue to delude yourself thinking sinkies will vote against the pap with a majority. the reality and results prove otherwise, in fact over 69%. if the less fortunate and more dependent continue to see pap in a favorable light with a super majority, which is the case in my own survey, the oppo's instead are confirmed in deep trouble for a long time to cum.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue is he is in a critical condition and wants treatments that will not cure but kick the can xown the road. For me..if i am critical i will just just opt for more drugs to ease the pain and go hospice to prepare to meet my maker. Fuck the doctor m the medical corporations etc who jist want to expolit the sick for their own gain....but also they dying who want to extend their suffering..n dragging their families with them..

he was under the doc and the doctor sent him for the oncologic imaging. the doc is not trying to heal him. the good doc is giving him palliative care so that when the
fluid is drained from his lungs, he feels better and can eat.

why blame the patient?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
and you'll continue to delude yourself thinking sinkies will vote against the pap with a majority. the reality and results prove otherwise, in fact over 69%. if the less fortunate and more dependent continue to see pap in a favorable light with a super majority, which is the case in my own survey, the oppo's instead are confirmed in deep trouble for a long time to cum.

i just speak and present the facts. let singaporeans decide what they want to do

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is not a fact. it's your speculation. that's why i said you shoot from your hip and lack credibility

majority will vote and when it split the vote will also split and thats where the party will tank as it drags through it's very own scandals and accusations against comrade under Order 66.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he was under the doc and the doctor sent him for the oncologic imaging. the doc is not trying to heal him. the good doc is giving him palliative care so that when the
fluid is drained from his lungs, he feels better and can eat.

why blame the patient?
If On his last legs..than go B ward n live comfortably...C ward is only for picnic with m&ds

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
C ward not available than how? Kick another patient out of C to make room for him?

according to the clinic nurse, wait, sleep along the corridor.

dont give in to their threats or else will end up in B2 and have to borrow money to pay medical bills

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dont give in to their threats or else will end up in B2 and have to borrow money to pay medical bills

If dont want B ward than wait n sleep in corridor. The patient have a choice.....

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why worry about money when you are going to die soon anyway? You can always pay PAP in your next life!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why worry about money when you are going to die soon anyway? You can always pay PAP in your next life!

Dying is not his main concern. He is worried abt having to borrow money to pay for his ward charges, medicine and treatment fees.

It is so sad that aged singaporeans are more worried that they cant pay medical fees than worried abt death.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dying is not his main concern. He is worried abt having to borrow money to pay for his ward charges, medicine and treatment fees.

It is so sad that aged singaporeans are more worried that they cant pay medical fees than worried abt death.

sinkies are the universe's most anxious and worrying species. if sinkies don't worry, i worry.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies are the universe's most anxious and worrying species. if sinkies don't worry, i worry.

Singaporeans have no peace from cradle to grave because we have a greedy and uncaring govt which forces you to pay high taxes and levies whether you are rich, poor, sick, or old. Singaporeans are so pitiful to hv such a govt