• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Hillary should not be President!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
William & Hillary Clinton's net worth in 2007 = USD20m.

In 2008 Hillary became Sec of State and by 2015 the couple's net worth surged to USD200m.

In 2016 The Clinton Foundation raised USD 3b; mostly contributed by foreign head of states.

[video=youtube;0-0mzeBgjMA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-0mzeBgjMA[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh look who is the one bearing grudge - over one post - and illogical talking nonsense here. A man!

i never mentioned ur name at all,and i will never bear a grunge over just one post,thats insane,men dont work that way.but i notice from reading many of ur posts u seem to have a unhealthy fixation,obssession with some agendas on the forum,just like from the feminine oriented postings of a few other females on here and hwz and sg forums and the looney bin called flower pod,and also experience from real life,have led me to the conclusion that women display high levels of neuroticism and psychosis.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i never mentioned ur name at all,and i will never bear a grunge over just one post,thats insane,men dont work that way.but i notice from reading many of ur posts u seem to have a unhealthy fixation,obssession with some agendas on the forum,just like from the feminine oriented postings of a few other females on here and hwz and sg forums and the looney bin called flower pod,and also experience from real life,have led me to the conclusion that women display high levels of neuroticism and psychosis.

Unhealthy fixation and obsession with some agenda? What's wrong with that as long as I am not slandering people with lies and half truths like what mudlanders did to me. Why can't you tell right from wrong? Aren't you a superior man?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

"The Pinocchio Test

These are both very complex situations that have been reduced to misleading sound bites. Clinton did defend an accused child rapist four decades ago, but at the request of the court –and she had a legal obligation to wage a solid defense of her client. The laughter on the tape is open to interpretation; certainly some might find it disturbingly lighthearted. But it’s a stretch to say she laughed about the sentence."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...N9itcRD54-_eZYFOA&sig2=yo8pGMVjWuFbNm_IPIYh-g

I just read up about this and am not in agreement with Hilary Clinton for defending child rapist too. But she did not volunteer to be his lawyer and did at the request of the court. More importantly I want to say sinkies who turned a blind eye to mudlanders who did and doing injustice to me - or mudlander dogs doing injustice - have absolutely no right to scorn at her for that as you are of the same kind who did evil and injustice to others . Shameless hypocrites diam lah.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
here comes ginfreely the misandrist to defend hillary cliton all because she has a cunt like her.

Why is moderator not banning him for this comment? So the only way is to return greetings to his mother wife daughters?

People can turn blind eye to obvious misogynist comments above but i made no misandrist comments peoole can suka suka add a label for me.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is moderator not banning him for this comment? So the only way is to return greetings to his mother wife daughters?

People can turn blind eye to obvious misogynist comments above but i made no misandrist comments peoole can suka suka add a label for me.
you can also add fugtard and fatpubes to these honorifics, fatfugs!
p/s, don't forget to type amen.