• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Top AIA Agent Sally Low Jailed for 8 Years

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The impression I get from this cheating case and some others is that full restitution to the victims is not a legal obligation. The con-artist goes to jail, makes whatever restitution he or she has to, and gets to keep the rest of the ill-gotten gains. It looks like the former insurance agent stands to gain around $4 million for spending 8 years in jail. She may be out within 6 years if she behaves herself.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats why its better to commit white collar crimes.......u can misapporpriate millions,scam billions,bankrupt entire companies and countries and get away with a tap on the wrist.

steal a few cans of abalone from NTUC u are liable to go to jail for 7 years or get your ass shot in the process.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The impression I get from this cheating case and some others is that full restitution to the victims is not a legal obligation. The con-artist goes to jail, makes whatever restitution he or she has to, and gets to keep the rest of the ill-gotten gains. It looks like the former insurance agent stands to gain around $4 million for spending 8 years in jail. She may be out within 6 years if she behaves herself.

For a full PAP member you surely is ignorant. Try cheating PAP linked companies and see what you get. She liked many con artist before her will have an easy life in Changi. She will have visitation rights where she will verbally pass a warden's phone number to contact and arrange a small " loan." When Kong Hee and gang goes to Changi in September there will be wardens who are City Harvest members or have family who are. Kong Hee like a Mafia godfather will still hold control from inside.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First of all.. This is one of the reason of going MGTOW... Stay away from bitches..

Nowadays earning a few million $, is quite easy.. There is no need to cheat to have some money... Only bitches do not have the capacity to earn this amount and resort of cheating...MGTOW all the way.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Couple of Points:

(i) What amazes me is not that a crime was committed but that it was so incredible. AIA Thank You policy? Hello? Who gets duped by that shit?

(ii) Sally Low was under tremendous pressure from her mentor Chen Ming Li to perform. She was a star from day one and COT, TOT after just two years. Was CML's best pupil and no one else came close. The pressure to keep up the performance must have taken its toll and caused her to go down the sorry path.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Don't talk cock. How to hide the ill-gotten gains from a bankruptcy order and Mareva Injunction? Buy gold bars and hide in milo tins? Buy an overseas property and hope the authorities can't get their hands on it? You tell me how, I am keen to know.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk cock. How to hide the ill-gotten gains from a bankruptcy order and Mareva Injunction? Buy gold bars and hide in milo tins? Buy an overseas property and hope the authorities can't get their hands on it? You tell me how, I am keen to know.

SP Motion

ST_20160203_LTAIA03J7A0_2038738.jpg

ST_20160203_LTAIA03_2038732.jpg

5(1).jpg

third-slide.jpg

aa.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mary had a little lamb but its fleece was not as white as snow. Its fleece was an 8 million dollar bogus policy and an equally lengthy jail term measured in years: one year for each million of ill-gotten gains.

Wonder if she gets to keep the overseas properties and will a lawsuit that culminates in a bankruptcy proceeding allow the authorities to gain possession of those?

By the way Mary used to introduced Taiwanese girls to her elite clients.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

much more lah.
she used the gains to buy cairnhill condo and sentosa cove in 2002.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mary used hard-hearted means to meet her KPIs in the insurance industry.BTW,she's the aunt or godmother to Qien Yi Fong.