• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Guess the race:18-year-old girl raped and stuffed with a hoe in her genitals

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Syed putra nigger: Must be the damn chinks again who somehow caused those 3 good indon/moose limp men to do that horrible crime to her. Not their fault. :rolleyes:

http://www.thelocalsociety.com/18-year-old-girl-raped-and-stuffed-with-a-hoe-in-her-genital/

[h=1][/h]

Prev Article

(Viewer discretion is advised)
Indonesia: A 18-year-old teenage girl was found dead with her body covered with blood and her genital was stuffed with a hoe!
The victim, Enno Fariah (18), were found by her 3 friends on May 13 morning. According to her friends, she was absent from work for 3 days and they find something amiss. Therefore, they decided to go and visit her but later found out that her house door is locked. They knocked but no one respond.
Feeling suspicious and anxious, they break down the door and found Fariah’s lying motionlessly. Her body was covered with pillows and cloth, with a hoe in her genital!

According to the relevant authorities, the hoe was stuffed deep into the victim’s genital, around 60cm deep! Police found semen, which proved that the girl was raped before the hoe was stuffed into her.

Hoe stuffed into Enno’s genital that killed her
The local Police captured 3 suspects, where one of them is victim’s boyfriend. After the investigation, it was suggested that Enno’s boyfriend has the motive to kill her, due to her rejecting him to have sex. Her boyfriend by the name Rahmat Alim (15).

Rahmat Alim, Enno’s boyfriend
They know each other for a month, and decided to meet up in the house on Thursday night. When Rahmat asked her for sex, she rejected immediately. He then left the house furiously and came back with another two men for their help.
They barged into the house and hold Enno down. They couldn’t find any knives in the kitchen, hence they grabbed the hoe which is located not far from victim’s room and hit her face! She was half conscious, and raped by 3 of them, before being stuffed with a hoe as deep as 60cm!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has got nothing to do with race. That boyfriend is a punk music fan. You know. Punk bands like "the dead kennedys", "sex pistols" , "the clash" instills violence and were banned in some countries.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has got nothing to do with race. That boyfriend is a punk music fan. You know. Punk bands like "the dead kennedys", "sex pistols" , "the clash" instills violence and were banned in some countries.

Why malays listen to music can become rapist and murderer ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not chinese fault? Btw i didn't know wearing a t-shirt with the word punk on it makes someone a punk music fan.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malay have not blown up anyone. It was chin peng and his communist party of malaya the mercilessly killed thousands just because he wanted "tanah melayu" to turn into communist china.

siao what does that have to do with this issue and also you m&ds are the ones blowing up things. Bali bombing/yishun bombing uncovered in afghanistan.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
siao what does that have to do with this issue and also you m&ds are the ones blowing up things. Bali bombing/yishun bombing uncovered in afghanistan.
Bali bombings due to coalition forces invading a peaceful arab country who had nothing to do with 9/11. You would get angry too if 100k people died for nothing. Until today, iraq still suffer from that mistake. US citizens can take saudi to court for 9/11. But can iraqis do rhe same for this
Catastrophe?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bali bombings due to coalition forces invading a peaceful arab country who had nothing to do with 9/11. You would get angry too if 100k people died for nothing. Until today, iraq still suffer from that mistake. US citizens can take saudi to court for 9/11. But can iraqis do rhe same for this
Catastrophe?

siao so what for they bomb innocent civilians in bali?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malay have not blown up anyone. It was chin peng and his communist party of malaya the mercilessly killed thousands just because he wanted "tanah melayu" to turn into communist china.

I want to make you happy. I am willing to give up my home to your race. But the PAP must make the first move with the Istana.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These criminals should be executed for their crime. And TS by posting the sensitive photo here has violated the victim again. Same class as the rapist.