• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Towelhead airline missing...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is why I only take SIA. Because SIA is crash proof.

You forgot about the incident with SIA when one of their planes ran into some construction equipment in Taiwan.

I remember that some of the passengers sued SIA in the US courts and not in Spore or Taiwan

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
turdhead airline missing only.

The search in the Mediterranean has turned up nothing as yet. "Absolutely nothing has been found so far," a senior Greek coastguard official told Reuters.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot about the incident with SIA when one of their planes ran into some construction equipment in Taiwan.

I remember that some of the passengers sued SIA in the US courts and not in Spore or Taiwan

Wasn't there one where it dropping thousands of feet and nearly hit the ground