• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Rich PAP Ministers enjoying Free Holiday to Moscow all paid by Sinkie Taxpayers

jw5

Loyal
You understand, but I am in a dilemma........ where is the sense for risk managment when both heads.... teamasick and PeeM office is together physically.......:o

It is only a risk if they are both exceptional individuals and indispensable. But they are clearly not. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is only a risk if they are both exceptional individuals and indispensable. But they are clearly not. :biggrin:

Could you explain to me, what so exceptional about that Rear End Doctor?........there is one who is exceptional for sHE had a seal of approval by the late LKY....like getting a seal by the emperors of Cathay...

jw5

Loyal
Could you explain to me, what so exceptional about that Rear End Doctor?........there is one who is exceptional for sHE had a seal of approval by the late LKY....like getting a seal by the emperors of Cathay...

They brought Grace Fu along, so they had to bring the rear end doctor along as well, errr, for appearance's sake. :biggrin:

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally disgusting and sickening!

Such horrible role models for Singaporeans.

On 18 May 2016 at approximately 6.45am, an 11-year-old Singaporean boy committed suicide at 470A Fernvale Link. And our so-called PM Lee did not utter a word of comfort to the parents of this dead young boy. Instead, he has the cheek to show pictures of himself and his fellow PAP jiak-liao-bees holidaying in Russia. Why do Singaporeans vote for these heartless, soulless, and despicable PAP leaders is something that is beyond my comprehension!

Only stupid Singaporeans would vote for such so-called leaders.

I simply cannot stand these PAP people. Their pictures made me vomit! They are worse than rotten animals!

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They brought Grace Fu along, so they had to bring the rear end doctor along as well, errr, for appearance's sake. :biggrin:

My point is....Mee Siam Mai Hum have no tact or taste either.....his daddy, when he bring along whoever he wants to come along for study tour, or showing them the ropes etc..he does it OFFICIALLY & with Class...you can go & retrieve archives on his trips overseas....& if ever there are group photos or even publicity shots...it is done to convey a message, they are there TO WORK.

Here, you have picture of that 'bloody fool' behaving like a 12 year old school girl & an rear end doctor in his jogging attire , plus a group shot of them, making it to appear that, they are on a holiday to RUSSIA...at taxpayer's expense!; even though, they are there for some official business.

Mee Siam Mai Hum...just doesn't make the cut as a PM.....what are private photos to show their grandchildren back home...should remain PRIVATE!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you. When on tour with him, they are spend all their times studying what is going on. Because Old Man will ask them to send in what they learnt and their opinions of identities they met and the feasibility of programmes that they saw in the country they visited. All under stress.

I still say LKY time on bringing his ministers etc..on study tours with him when he travel generate more respect, than Mee Siam Mai Hum. During his time, only official photos are released to the press, any "unofficial ones" are not, like the ones we see of the rear end doctor etc.. For this, I respect LKY & the people he brought into parliament & those who followed him on his trips.

What a bad publicity to have MP....prancing in front of the camera & one wearing jogging attire...what are they trying to proof or convey?...to show that, they are there to have FUN.

Mee Siam Mai Hum...is a poor leader...not poor in the other sense.