• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 5 police officers arrested student because of this?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for such cases, 2 officers can do the work competently. one drive, the other to be seated next to accused person.

5 imo is an overkill. i was told intel boys tagged along. what kind of intel were they hoping to get? they should be busy trying to gather real intel on the more serious crimes. shameful. but that is police intel for you.

5 cops go to arrest a 13-year old in school and that is deemed as handling it sensitively.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is his statement only. The girl's statement is she felt a soft touch on her buttock, not thigh.

So, it is a case of he says and she says.

The accused is innocent until proven guilty. But he was treated as guilty and it was up to him to prove his innocence.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why don't you invite all lechers to touch the back of your thigh near your perineum? you don't mind as you're also a pervert like benjamin.

I read 'leg', you read 'thigh' ...next you will claim that they had sex ...what lah?

It was not a long touch, but a brush. If that is molestation, then lots of that happening everyday on our MRT and buses. You are just as guilty as Benjamin.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
for such cases, 2 officers can do the work competently. one drive, the other to be seated next to accused person.

5 imo is an overkill. i was told intel boys tagged along. what kind of intel were they hoping to get? they should be busy trying to gather real intel on the more serious crimes. shameful. but that is police intel for you.

2 is still an overkill for such a minor case, just deploy the bicycle patrol unit and let the makan pau do some exercise while paddling his bike to the school in plain cloth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I make it sound like what ? The molest caused trauma to the girl is as per news report disclosed by shamugan in parliament. I didn't make it up nor did I exaggerate it in any way. Why don't you believe the molest can traumatise her? I read somewhere this two days she was crying after the incident. This is consistent to the trauma reported. You are the one who make it sound as though it is normal for a teenager to molest a child with the excuse of crush when actually they are strangers. This is not call teenage crush but perverted sexual instinct. And you are the one talking nonsense of leaving a big tip will make her wait in the lift for molest.

Did the trauma cause her to jump?did she want to end her life after a few second touch on her thigh?other than a tinge of disgust did she feel like taking her life?that would be a unnecessary reaction wouldnt it?just like the boy obviously felt some unnecessary guilt,in fact way too much guilt.come on they are just innocent kids,11 and 13.school kids have crushes on each other all the time and fool around,although this was a somewhat inappropriate way to show it.seriously sinkie kids and adults need to stop being so uptight as a society.even kids have sex when they are 12,13 nowadays.a touch on the thigh?shit if I had to die at least I should get to fondle her breast a bit,finger her clit,run the tip of my tongue gently up and down the back of her neck and her nape,and gently nibble on her ears.even that wouldnt be worth dieing anyway.

u make it sound as though a few second touch on her thigh was like being molested and raped by her m&d daddy,while they were lieing on the little kids cot bed while m&d Daddy was pounding his huge swollen circumcised allah dick into the girl's tiny baby maker,and cuddling and carressing her hair while singing,"hush little baby dont you cry,daddy's gonna buy u a mockingbird.and if the mockingbird dont sing,daddy's gonna buy u a diamond ring" while playing some hardcore eminem rap music in the background.....excuse me while i bust out this rap while i rape my daughter.

the boy's mistake is he didnt leave the 11 year old girl a hundred dollar tip after molesting her,just like in japan after u molest a victim u leave a tip.i bet she will be waiting in the lift everyday after school if she got a big tip.

[video=youtube;d4LxPBk6WHY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4LxPBk6WHY[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, it is a case of he says and she says.

The accused is innocent until proven guilty. But he was treated as guilty and it was up to him to prove his innocence.

He was only called up for investigation by police as there is Cctv evidence indicating his involvement in the molest. This is not call treated as guilty.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read 'leg', you read 'thigh' ...next you will claim that they had sex ...what lah?

It was not a long touch, but a brush. If that is molestation, then lots of that happening everyday on our MRT and buses. You are just as guilty as Benjamin.

It is not the leg or thigh that the investigation report said but the "lower back portion", which can be anything from waist downwards, including buttocks.

"...police stated in the investigation report that Benjamin had clearly "touched the lower back portion of the girl".

The Coroner's Court heard in the morning that the girl felt a "soft tap" on her left buttock and when she glanced down, saw the person's right hand moving away from her. "

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...m-case-father/2792460.html#.Vz3Y0SK1k64.email

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I make it sound like what ? The molest caused trauma to the girl is as per news report disclosed by shamugan in parliament. I didn't make it up nor did I exaggerate it in any way. Why don't you believe the molest can traumatise her? I read somewhere this two days she was crying after the incident. This is consistent to the trauma reported. You are the one who make it sound as though it is normal for a teenager to molest a child with the excuse of crush when actually they are strangers. This is not call teenage crush but perverted sexual instinct. And you are the one talking nonsense of leaving a big tip will make her wait in the lift for molest.

This is a 11 years old girl . Little things maybe an accidental brush on her skirt, she can cry for days. Now that Benjamin jumped to his death , is she going to laugh for years?

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been reading all the comments and am really shock at a few of them. Is this the standard of the forum?

However, I do agree with the title "5 police officers arrested student because of this?". Does it need this kind of resources from the police to handle such cases involving minors?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You know stinktothecoreans, they claim to be educated, but the know nothing ( like voting for), to them a leg is the same as the thigh & the "bishop's nose", is the same as the chicken "drumstick"....& every one that has "moustache" is their father...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What was the girl wearing? Probably something indecent like very tight shorts.

You mean "camel toe"????.....anyway at eleven, some of us will feel a spike in hormones & that comes naturally & we do not know what it is. At 11, I would find any girl cute..even with bangs & buck tooth!.....& would want to "paw" her....that is natural, fortunately I did not go "touch" one....I do find the girls CUTE & I really could not explain why!, so I have to find a way to distract the feelings that came up.

I am sure that the police ( guess the race) must be damn tactless....5 of them to investigate an underage, so called " molest complain"...not even a confirmed MOLEST case... you don't need an inquiry for this right?.....the answer is already against the deceased, who, now, cannot defend himself...he chose to claim guilty by dying.....he should have lived & confront those accusing him of that act of "molest".....the young are so programmed that they have no balls to stand up to authority.:rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a 11 years old girl . Little things maybe an accidental brush on her skirt, she can cry for days. Now that Benjamin jumped to his death , is she going to laugh for years?

Another no logic post. Why should she even laugh not to mention for years? It's just justice for victim in one way or another. Btw I never say she cried for days. Crying may stop but the trauma inflicted will take time to heal.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You get aroused by 11 year old? I hope you're not a MacPherson resident!

No at my age I would not...my point is, when we were young, say around 11....we do get some 'feeling' like arousal in which when a kid of that age cannot explain...that this is natural....& likely innocent too....If were to get aroused by a 11 year now...I need to see a shrink...get the drift?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not the leg or thigh that the investigation report said but the "lower back portion", which can be anything from waist downwards, including buttocks.

"...police stated in the investigation report that Benjamin had clearly "touched the lower back portion of the girl".

The Coroner's Court heard in the morning that the girl felt a "soft tap" on her left buttock and when she glanced down, saw the person's right hand moving away from her. "

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...m-case-father/2792460.html#.Vz3Y0SK1k64.email

Goodness, can we trust what is being said. First, it was leg. Then thigh. Now lower back portion. Soon, it will be private part.

The fact is a 13-year old killed himself because of this incident. Is that a fair price for his mistake? If it is, then we should implement the death penalty for ALL crimes, even petty ones.