• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 11 year old boy jumps at fernvale

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.zaobao.com.sg/node/618538#prettyPhoto

(新明日报新闻)11岁男童今天原本疑要取回学校考卷回家给家长签名,不知何故身穿校服清晨从17楼住家飞 坠惨死,事发后父跪尸旁频道歉,母歇斯底里痛哭!

这起悲剧发生在今早6时45分许,地点是盛港一带芬维尔连路(Fernvale Link)第470A座组屋。

死者是一名何姓五年级男生,生前就读本地一所名校,生前与父母、姐姐同住在17楼组屋单位。

记者接到通知后赶到现场,只见死者的母亲瘫坐在地上,哭红双眼,需要男女亲友陪伴身旁。

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
according to soixante neuf, pap must ban all highrises.

btw, was there yesterday and saw no one flying but noticed dark omen in sky. must had been after i left.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not a bad idea. Then wildlife will flourish and we can go fishing again.

part of sungei punggol still has wooded areas around it, but most of the riverfront and swamps are already developed with walkways and bikeways, or prepped for further development, like this green field. get ready for 10 million.

image.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
part of sungei punggol still has wooded areas around it, but most of the riverfront and swamps are already developed with walkways and bikeways, or prepped for further development, like this green field. get ready for 10 million...

Foreigners will invade forested areas first to set up prostitution dens. They know pappies are dumb and will take them months or years to wipe out the dens.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foreigners will invade forested areas first to set up prostitution dens. They know pappies are dumb and will take them months or years to wipe out the dens.

no wonder instead of crickets chirping and frogs croaking i keep hearing groans and moans cumming out of the trees.