• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat UEFA Europa League Cup Final : Jurgen Klopp can dream on

Emery

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even though winning (4x) has become a routine and dull for us, Klopp can dream on............... :biggrin:

It seems that my great team Sevilla are underdogs at loser sg pools...... :eek::biggrin:

KwOSqgG.jpg

hHaA4VB.jpg

AC/DC

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Game is 50-50 but to me it's 60-40 in Sevilla's favour. Sevilla has experienced players and won the last two finals...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rofl Liverpool is now liverfool. All the celebration in 1st half gone. Sevilla is so good comes back from a 1-0 deficit to score 3 goals