• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat mrt running smoothly

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all trains and lines running smoothly. not even crowded. many matas around in squads of 4. cannot take pics of them as they will plead with you politely. "tolong tolong me not so handsome, please don't snap me." they are all wearing id straps with "police" on them. no more "red bull" straps. am i in an alternate universe? :eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopi rush hour. sinkies and foreigners seem to have disappeared. shiok. :eek:

image.jpg

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very impressed. every time i ride the mrt, no shit happens. is this sg??? :confused:

and wherever i go there's gotta be a fat lady.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unbelievably calm and empty. thunderstorm is pouring like cats and dogs outside 2 hours later. what's happening?

image.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all trains and lines running smoothly. not even crowded. many matas around in squads of 4. cannot take pics of them as they will plead with you politely. "tolong tolong me not so handsome, please don't snap me." they are all wearing id straps with "police" on them. no more "red bull" straps. am i in an alternate universe? :eek:

Try living in sg for an extended period say maybe 3months upwards for a change instead of occassionally visiting and try to take the mrt during rush hours like morning 7-9 and eveing 6-7:30pm before starting threads like this.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You should buy Toto ...you so lucky.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try living in sg for an extended period say maybe 3months upwards for a change instead of occassionally visiting and try to take the mrt during rush hours like morning 7-9 and eveing 6-7:30pm before starting threads like this.

Don't say week day peak hours, weekends also crowded like hell and have to stand all the way.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
near-empty like clearing bowels in the morning.

View attachment 26686

This shows what paradise is like on earth,the rare occasion the train runs smoothly as my balls down jinx throat reminiscent of the times when there isnt 5.5 mil population trying to ride the trains to death.when they said "crush load" I had no idea they meant the trains and not the people.apparently theres no limit to the amount of people u can squeeze into sinkieland before critical mass is achieved.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i live in sg and shares a room in bedok south.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its obviously a time warp,u were in the twilight zone temporary for a couple of hours....dont worry u are back in reality again.

that's what i think. it's twilight zone. i miss all the nehs, tiongs, banglas and pinoys. and a few occasional burmese.