• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat mrt running smoothly

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shiok! where are all my favorite tiongs, nehs, banglas and pinoys? and the ocassional burmese? :confused:

btw, chiobu sitting on my left.

image.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...it's twilight zone. i miss all the nehs, tiongs, banglas and pinoys. and a few occasional burmese.
its obviously a time warp,u were in the twilight zone temporary for a couple of hours....dont worry u are back in reality again.
Jah_rastafar_I said:
extended period say maybe 3months upwards for a change instead of occassionally visiting and try to take the mrt during rush hours like morning 7-9 and eveing 6-7:30pm before starting threads like this.

TS is yet again impressed with his smooth experience (similar to his morning ablutions?). From where he's from, it suffers by comparison. But we could also compare our downtime vs HK's well trodden MTR (in press today)

Realistically, this depends on commute (and non-twilight zone). From my experience on EW line, Bedok stretch empties out after choc-a-bloc passengers from perhaps Paya Lebar/Kembangan.
Invariably, I never fail to kena stand up (and can't help peeping at co-passengers' busy mobile phone texting) from where I board before downtown. And my staff has same experience daily all the way from Clementi to Bedok
:cool:

Just to put this in right perspective

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TS is yet again impressed with his smooth experience (similar to his morning ablutions?). From where he's from, it suffers by comparison. But we could also compare our downtime vs HK's well trodden MTR (in press today)

Realistically, this depends on commute (and non-twilight zone). From my experience on EW line, Bedok stretch empties out after choc-a-bloc passengers from perhaps Paya Lebar/Kembangan.
Invariably, I never fail to kena stand up (and can't help peeping at co-passengers' busy mobile phone texting) from where I board before downtown. And my staff has same experience daily all the way from Clementi to Bedok
:cool:

Just to put this in right perspective

was in hk and suffered a few hiccups there, but while in sg it has been flawless so far. even the lrt performs admirably. must say that the climate in sg is less conducive and more challenging for daily maintenance work. sweat buckets in sg while need to put on layers in hk. moreover, bodily movements and mind-body coordination in sg are slower while i can swing like a monkey in hk. :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
was in hk and suffered a few hiccups there, but while in sg it has been flawless so far. even the lrt performs admirably. must say that the climate in sg is less conducive and more challenging for daily maintenance work. sweat buckets in sg while need to put on layers in hk. moreover, bodily movements and mind-body coordination in sg are slower while i can swing like a monkey in hk. :p

would rather a cold place rather than a hot sweltering hell hole like sinkie.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
would rather a cold place rather than a hot sweltering hell hole like sinkie.

that's why it cannot be a durian-to-durian comparison. considering the challenging environment and workforce composition that sg mrt faces, it can be regarded as performing reasonably well under adverse conditions. hk mrt has a more forgiving environment and a more homogeneous hongkie chink workforce, which is quite on the ball (a.k.a. paranoid bordering on ocd) and has higher iq's.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....TS is being selective...
those photos were most probably from circle line....maybe after 10 pm.....
for the NS and EW lines....there is hardly any empty seat at all time of operating hours....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....TS is being selective...
those photos were most probably from circle line....maybe after 10 pm.....
for the NS and EW lines....there is hardly any empty seat at all time of operating hours....

i don't have time to take any mrt trains after 8pm as i typically roam sg from 8am to 8pm in my spare time. 6am to 8am is used for my walk and cardboard collection as a form of exercise, and 8pm to 10pm is used to collate my reports and organize my pics for submission to the office of propaganda for approvals. all mrt pics are taken between the hours of 8am to 8pm.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
time to reassure sinkies that mrt is running smoothly with all the fake news out there with no supporting pics. it's no surprise that mrt trains are clean, relatively empty, and running like type 4 shit aided by probiotics via a well lubricated rectum and colon.

IMG_3903.JPG

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
continuing the saga of sinkie smrt serving sinkies smoothly.....why are mrt trains so empty and on time?

IMG_3903.JPG