• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious This is more than co-incidental that Sundram gets football national coach appointment

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: This is more than co-incidental that Sundram gets football national coach appoint

Why do you think the powers that be are coy about this ? They probably want to tell everyone how the system works. Remember that certain celebrities came forward to support CSJ. Rolling out Sundram was the response.

Sundram was the biggest kelong King.....I wondered if pappies wanted to send that message

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This is more than co-incidental that Sundram gets football national coach appoint

MP Zainab Nordin and FAS Chief probably knew what to do. I am sure Murali would have called him to thank him. 16 years later a local coach. It looks like we have now a coaching team who are more famous compared to players.
Sundram
Fandi Ahmad
Nasri Nasir (Crazy Horse, super sub)
Aide Iskandar
Lee Bee Seng

Sundram faces axe at Negeri Sembilan

sun.jpg

Former LionsXII coach V Sundram is rumoured to be on his way out of Malaysian Premier League outfit Negeri Sembilan after just one season in charge.

4th Nov 2014

FORMER LionsXII coach V. Sundramoorthy is reportedly on his way out of Malaysian Premier League outfit Negeri Sembilan after just one season in charge, according to goal.com.

The former Singapore international footballer led the team to sixth place in the second-tier league, finishing 22 points adrift of champions PDRM and failing to achieve both promotion and qualification for the Malaysia Cup.

Sundram, 49, could not be reached for comment yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why hire this fellow who was sacked from Negri Sembilan FC?

This fellow was tainted as a 'kelong' in his earlier football days.

I think Fandi would make a better choice.

No wonder S'pore is ranked 4th in the cronyism chart.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal

PM Lee The whole of our system is founded on a basic concept of meritocracy. You are where you are because you are the best man for the job and not because of your connections or your parents or your relatives.

And if anybody doubts that I as prime minister is here not because I am the best man for the job but because my father fixed it or my wife runs Temasek because I put her there and not because she's the best woman for the job, then my entire credibility and moral authority is destroyed. I'm not fit to be where I am.

How can she the best person to run Temasek when she is so well known for buying high to sell low?

Why is your wife's multi-million annual remuneration not reported at all?

What has she got to hide?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

They could've at least waited a few more months so the "You scratch my back and I scratch yours" would not be so fucking obvious.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

As mentioned earlier in the thread by a member, it was meant to be obvious - sending a message.
They could've at least waited a few more months so the "You scratch my back and I scratch yours" would not be so fucking obvious.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

CPIB will be recalling his father's and his file and brush on the contents again.

Sundram was the biggest kelong King.....I wondered if pappies wanted to send that message

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

As mentioned earlier in the thread by a member, it was meant to be obvious - sending a message.

If that is true, then the slippery slope just got steeper.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not only our whole Soccer team and leadership fcuked up, we can't even build a stadium with proper grass playing field!! Build a bloody billion $ stadium without shade for the grass to grow!! How screwed up is that. Our old Nat Stadium never had this problem!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The itch was so great, they could not resist SCRATCHING.....now the both of them, can go hide one corner & drink toddy & oogle at tancacik...:biggrin:

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rather a local coach then an overpaid FT. Someone that can relate to our players without the envy of money politics.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

That the problem with sinkies. Play too safe! Sure he always lose ball when dribbling but he got ball sense when meeting the cross. His bicycle kicks damn power sia. As long as can cross can make many shots on goal, surely some will end in the net. Strategy and teamwork is overated. :cool:

this bugger dont play safe, he has more yellow and red card stacked up then the entire team

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

FIFA's rules stipulate that there must be no government interference in the administration of FAs. Hence lanlan they have to relinquish control. Lim Kia Tong a long-serving VP is well-known and well-respected among the footballing fraternity both in and outside of Singapore. If not because of FIFA, you can bet your last dollar that PAP MPs (like the current chap) or Ministers (Mah Bow Tan/Ho Peng Kee) will continue to keep FAS on a tight leash and "choped' the top post till kingdom come.:rolleyes:

Lim Kia Tong, the jiak leow bee old guy who boasted about spending one month holiday in brazil during world cup? Respected for what, bringing in a whole team of foreigners to win cups? Respected for being a jiak leow bee?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

and what if he delivered with startling results? only indians and malay play football. chinese gamble on the results.

That is why there is no hope for sinkie football. Indians and malays are good for kampong football, that is why you will never ever seen india, malaysia or indonesia qualify for the world cup.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We are now at our lowest ever ranking yet we have 2 staff in FAS that draw a salary between $400k and $500K (Winston and Lim Chin) and one who draws between $200k and $300k. $23m out of the $34m comes from donations which does not include sponsorship or Sports Grants. Where these donations come from are not explained. It has become a charity. Winston's personal asst is an Ang Mo Ft and the place is littered with FTs and these are not football experts.

But it has the most impressive Annual Report and beats any from SGX or even an MNC. The format is excellent, the content is so "rich" and if you no idea about football you would think that they won the AFC, the World Cup, the Olympics. You might also walk thinking that it is has the more profitable professional league ever.

We used to wonder how full time lawyers such as Loh Lin Kok and Ganesan used to run their respective Sports Associations part time and with little money. Well, for some reason they seemed to have achieved more with less.

Wow, they paid those guys a few hundred thousand $ a year!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not only our whole Soccer team and leadership fcuked up, we can't even build a stadium with proper grass playing field!! Build a bloody billion $ stadium without shade for the grass to grow!! How screwed up is that. Our old Nat Stadium never had this problem!

Maybe that was the intention.
So the cronies can have a never ending job to solve these issues.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe that was the intention.
So the cronies can have a never ending job to solve these issues.

For they will be an infinity loop of committees.....to generate endless salaries....