• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lyin' Sinkie's Car Got Stolen After Sexual Massage In JB!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
stolen_car_toyota_markx_jb_jalan_serampang.jpg

Please help share! My car got stolen in JB Malaysia! Please help me share SLB7735P silver Color Toyota Mark X!! Please help me share esp friends in Malaysia! My passports and belongings are all in the car!

I parked my car at 815pm, came out from massage at 1015pm. The whole car disappeared! Yisheng reflexology Sdn Bhd, 102 Jalan Serampang

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...rking-just-2-hrs-massage#sthash.WLQOHAb1.dpuf

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This Yisheng reflexology got special?

You perv! Get married or stick to your right hand. Stop polluting our good neighbourhoods with your so-called massage spas! Some my grassroots bros have already commenced investigations into these joints.

jw5

Loyal
You perv! Get married or stick to your right hand. Stop polluting our good neighbourhoods with your so-called massage spas! Some my grassroots bros have already commenced investigations into these joints.

That massage spa is in JB you twit! You are almost as moronic as Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong who uses the monikers scroobal and Debonerman (among many others) in this forum. :biggrin:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I want to know so that i know which to avoid. :p

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb idiots who goes to JB for massage are real stupid knowing the land of Crooks
will follow you...and see where u go!! Go massage 2 hours gave the Ali Baba ample
time to steal your car!! The have got people follow you and communicate with the
car thieves!!

By the time you Leeport the car already been stripped or change to Malaysian car
number plate on the road again!!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb idiots who goes to JB for massage are real stupid knowing the land of Crooks
will follow you...and see where u go!! Go massage 2 hours gave the Ali Baba ample
time to steal your car!! The have got people follow you and communicate with the
car thieves!!

By the time you Leeport the car already been stripped or change to Malaysian car
number plate on the road again!!

Yes. Even your park right in front of the massage shop also no use. :biggrin: once u song song already, the next moment you open yr eyes..:p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I heard, Toyota and Honda are popular targets for car thiefs as the locals like this two brands.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a new car.
Owner don kbow can claim insuerance if not tio big head prize.
Still have to repayment to banks