• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lyin' Sinkie's Car Got Stolen After Sexual Massage In JB!

GaoFighGar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You perv! Get married or stick to your right hand. Stop polluting our good neighbourhoods with your so-called massage spas! Some my grassroots bros have already commenced investigations into these joints.

Please let me know the timing and place, I'm glad to help to raid too :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When going to JB, it's always advisable to dress simply, drive simply, and in some cases, behave simply. :wink:

No use. Once crooks target you they will create lies of anything and everything to destroy you. Simple behaviour also can twist to not simple.

jw5

Loyal
No use. Once crooks target you they will create lies of anything and everything to destroy you. Simple behaviour also can twist to not simple.

Dress simply, drive simply and behave simply is the pappy way and it works in SG, but perhaps not in JB. :biggrin: