• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singaporeans Are So Pitiful

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, how could that be exercise? to collect cans , & card boxes?.....when I was young , I collect, bottles from the neighbourhood, sauce bottles, beer bottles, pimpled F&N Cordial bottles ( 20 cents return value), not for the exercise for the money to buy the toys I want. The "wants" motivate me to become a "collector" not that I need the exercise but, the fulfilment of a want. This is so, of the elderly collecting cans etc..the fulfilment of some needs......to be able to earn some money & pay for the needs....the need to eat & the need to pay for medicines to survive, hardly said to be fulfilment of a want?...they don't want to exercise.....they need to live.:rolleyes:

That reminds me that when I was growing up at the foot of Mount Faber, I was also collecting soft drink bottles and beer bottles, so that I will have money for soft drinks, ice cream, ice balls, chendol (it was 5 cents a bowl outside Radin Mas School, near the junction of Kampung Baru Road).

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
That reminds me that when I was growing up at the foot of Mount Faber, I was also collecting soft drink bottles and beer bottles, so that I will have money for soft drinks, ice cream, ice balls, chendol (it was 5 cents a bowl outside Radin Mas School, near the junction of Kampung Baru Road).

It is sad that many years later, our old singaporeans hv to collect those things just to buy a meal

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The road to hell here is paved by the pxp.....but the 70% are HELLuva loving it!......the best intentions are for the people that paved the road......

may god help sg if healthcare is a free-for-all. the whole place will be swarmed with all ilks from within and around the region. the whole island will be a fecking mess. be careful what clueless sinkies ask for. emergency centers in the u.s. are the only medical centers beside bankrupted county clinics providing free healthcare, and look what they have become. all emergency centers in the u.s. are a big fecking mess as illegal immigrants have no where to go but there to camp out 24x7x365.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12656782

image.jpg

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
may god help sg if healthcare is a free-for-all. the whole place will be swarmed with all ilks from within and around the region. the whole island will be a fecking mess. be careful what clueless sinkies ask for. emergency centers in the u.s. are the only medical centers beside bankrupted county clinics providing free healthcare, and look what they have become. all emergency centers in the u.s. are a big fecking mess as illegal immigrants have no where to go but there to camp out 24x7x365.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12656782

did halsey02 say free healthcare for foreigners? dont put words in his mouth.

free healthcare for Singaporeans is not an impossible idea

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans have been cursed for the last 10years with a pap govt that now all we hope for is a decent and average govt

consider yourself lucky you're not in manila. the hospital there is hell on earth, patients stacked next to each other sharing beds with many waiting outside under the hot sun. and you must pay full in cash before you get warded, if there is still a bed with partial space on the mattress.

image.jpg

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whereas in Ontario, free medicare is for Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
For now it is free, but it appears that about 34 cents of every tax dollar goes to healthcare, it may not be free forever, given the amount of Province of Ontario debts.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whereas in Ontario, free medicare is for Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
For now it is free, but it appears that about 34 cents of every tax dollar goes to healthcare, it may not be free forever, given the amount of Province of Ontario debts.

i've witnessed overcrowding in ontario hospitals. very soon you'll be kpkb'ing here on sbf about conditions there.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did halsey02 say free healthcare for foreigners? dont put words in his mouth.

free healthcare for Singaporeans is not an impossible idea

free healthcare for sinkies will open floodgates for free healthcare for those who game the system including illegals and foreigners. you're very naive.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i've witnessed overcrowding in ontario hospitals. very soon you'll be kpkb'ing here on sbf about conditions there.

It is already over crowded.
Last Thursday, one of our children had a head injury from volleyball at school, and I had to take her to emergency at the Hospital for Sick Children.
I did not kpkb.
What is the point?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
consider yourself lucky you're not in manila. the hospital there is hell on earth, patients stacked next to each other sharing beds with many waiting outside under the hot sun. and you must pay full in cash before you get warded, if there is still a bed with partial space on the mattress.

I am not in manila and i dont bother what Philippines govt do. It is for filipinos to decide and speak up.

I am in SG and I dont like how pap profiteers from the aged, sick and orphans. so I speak up for Singapore

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

healthcare can be managed prudently by a responsible govt. of cse, healthcare is high if the govt decides to pay Health Minister $2m and CEO SGH $500k and charges $45k COE for health care vehicles, and levies 7%gst on drugs and MRI charges

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
free healthcare for sinkies will open floodgates for free healthcare for those who game the system including illegals and foreigners. you're very naive.

singaporeans cant choose to be warded. those warded are sick, need hospital care and are sent by qualified docs...so very few abuses

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is up to the authorities to safeguard and keep watch on those "floodgates" to ensure that only those entitled to free healthcare gets it. Those who are deserving should not be denied access to it just because some smart alecks are able to get through and abuse the system. I am a foreigner in Singapore, and I am not entitled to many of the subsidies citizens are privileged to. so I just make sure my insurance covers me in areas that I may need medical care.

Cheers!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is up to the authorities to safeguard and keep watch on those "floodgates" to ensure that only those entitled to free healthcare gets it. Those who are deserving should not be denied access to it just because some smart alecks are able to get through and abuse the system. I am a foreigner in Singapore, and I am not entitled to many of the subsidies citizens are privileged to. so I just make sure my insurance covers me in areas that I may need medical care.

Cheers!

Yes, there must be procedures to safeguard the system. PAP takes the easy way out be saying we do not want people to abuse the system. To me that is a lame excuse to charge high health care prices to everyone including those who cant afford it

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
50 yrs ago Lee Conn Yew said, UK and US will be bankrupt if they provide dole for the unemployed and its elderly, 50 yrs went past, old fatt dead but UK x US still not Bankrupt. At the rate Familee and their Cronies plunder the cuntry's wealth Sinkiepore will be Bankrupt

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
50 yrs ago Lee Conn Yew said, UK and US will be bankrupt if they provide dole for the unemployed and its elderly, 50 yrs went past, old fatt dead but UK x US still not Bankrupt. At the rate Familee and their Cronies plunder the cuntry's wealth Sinkiepore will be Bankrupt

and also a poor people

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is already over crowded.
Last Thursday, one of our children had a head injury from volleyball at school, and I had to take her to emergency at the Hospital for Sick Children.
I did not kpkb.
What is the point?

Singaporeans are generally docile and dont kpkb. If there is a reason that caused delays, we also dont complain. But if it is when problems are created by the govt and they dont own up, that's when Singaporeans are angry. The divide between pap and people is wide and increasing